$46,410.65/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $1,392.32 back (139,232 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
- Liquid propane, 81,000 BTU
- Triple deck design; stainless steel front, top, sides, and back
- Counterbalanced doors with spring assist; (3) 7" high baking compartments
- Burner doors that open with ease for ignition, cleaning, or adjustment
- Ultra Rokite stone decks provide even heat transfer and moisture absorption
- Draft diverter included for safe ventilation
- Easily accessible gas, temperature control, and safety pilot valves
- 3 liquid pressure thermostats with range of 300-650 degrees Fahrenheit
Blodgett 911PTRPLLP Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1640 lb.
- 51 Inches
- 28 1/2 Inches
- 73 3/8 Inches
- Deck Width
- 33 Inches
- Deck Depth
- 22 Inches
- Deck Height
- 7 Inches
- Door Type
- Exterior Material
- Stainless Steel
- Made in America
- Interior Material
- Aluminized Steel
- Number of 10" Pizzas
- 18 Pizzas
- Number of Decks
- Power Type
- Liquid Propane
- Deck Style
- Temperature Range
- 300 - 650 Degrees F
- Total BTU
- 81,000 BTU
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett 911PTRPLLP Details
Add greater efficiency and cooking capacity to your pizza shop by choosing this Blodgett 911P liquid propane compact triple pizza deck oven! Boasting 81,000 BTU in total and (3) 7" high baking compartments, this oven offers you the ability to cook up to (6) 10" pizzas per compartment. With the convenient, triple deck design, you can even cook three different products simultaneously. Thanks to its Ultra Rokite stone decks, no matter what you're baking will have a deliciously crispy crust because of its even heating and moisture-absorbing properties. And, with counterbalanced doors and spring assist, you'll have an easy time transferring products to and from each oven's cooking cavity, while also drastically reducing the potential for burns or injuries to the operator.
For optimal temperature retention and energy conservation, this oven features vitreous fiber insulation at the top, back, sides, bottom, and doors. The baking compartment is lined with aluminized steel and is supported by a strong angle iron frame for durability. The free-floating duplex tube burners provide reliable, even heating. Their doors are easy to open for ignition, cleaning, or maintenance.
The liquid pressure thermostat has a temperature range of 300-650 degrees Fahrenheit, and for the security of you and your employees, the safety pilot, temperature control, and main gas valve are located on the front of the unit. Plus, a draft diverter is included to safely ventilate hazardous fumes and exhaust. The stainless steel front, sides, and top allow for ease of cleaning, resilience, and increased corrosion resistance. For added convenience, the 7" legs raise the unit to a more comfortable working height, which provides the necessary clearance you need for top performance. If you are in need of a sturdy, dependable oven for your pizza shop, this Blodgett model is the perfect choice!
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 73 3/8"
Interior Dimensions (Per Oven):
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register