Garland G2072 Liquid Propane 55 1/4" Double Deck Gas Pizza Oven - 80,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- (2) 40,000 BTU baking decks
- Separate heat controls; 150-500 degrees Fahrenheit per deck
- Stainless steel front, legs, and sides
- Supports a maximum load of 250 lb. per deck
- Balanced oven door opens full width for complete access
- Front-serviceable controls
- Liquid propane
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Garland / US Range
|Garland / US Range G2072-LP Specs|
|Width||55 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||38 1/4 Inches|
|Height||66 1/2 Inches|
|Deck Width||42 Inches|
|Deck Depth||32 Inches|
|Deck Height||7 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Decks||2|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||150 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range G2072-LP Details
Ideal for delicious artisan bread, pizza, and general purpose baking, this Garland G2072 liquid propane 55 1/4" double deck pizza oven delivers even cooking every time! With separate heat controls for each section, you can cook items at different temperatures simultaneously. This traditional 7" bake oven boasts 80,000 BTUs and features 1" thick hearths to ensure even heat distribution across the baking surface.
This deck oven's unique, tubular burner design and snap / throttle thermostat can achieve temperatures between 150-500 degrees Fahrenheit per deck, all while delivering a quick preheat cycle and fast, economical recovery. A center venting system allows for even interior heating with a cooler front to create more comfortable working conditions in your kitchen.
Each durable oven door opens to the full width of the oven cavity for unobstructed loading and supports a maximum load of 250 lb. per deck. For easy maintenance, this oven's controls are front-serviceable and located outside the heat zone. For quick cleanup and excellent durability, this unit features a stainless steel construction.
Left to Right: 55 1/4"
Front to Back: 38 1/4"
Height: 66 1/2"
Bake Deck Dimensions:
Left to Right: 42"
Front to Back: 32"
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range G2072-LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!