Large pizza oven that can cook pizzas fast and can cook bread as well. Nice sleek oven that can hold multiple pizzas. You can also roast any vegetables you want in it
Other Available Fuel Types:
- May be stacked three high
- (2) 18” pizza capacity
- 7-gauge hot rolled steel legs
- 8" interior deck height
- 48,000 BTU
- Liquid propane
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Bakers Pride S1120Y 30" Deck Oven Caster - 4/Set
$1,419.00/SetOut Of Stock
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
|Bakers Pride 151 LP GAS Specs|
|Shipping Weight||820 lb.|
|Deck Width||36 Inches|
|Deck Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Deck Height||8 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of 18" Pizzas||2 Pizzas|
|Number of Decks||1|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||300 - 650 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||48,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Bakers Pride 151 LP GAS Details
The Bakers Pride 151 Stubby Series liquid propane single deck oven is designed for high volume pizza and all-purpose operations. Its compact design easily fits in line with other kitchen equipment, measuring only 33" deep.
For a cooler outer temperature and consistent interior temperature, this pizza deck oven features a fully insulated, heavy gauge, type 403 stainless steel exterior and a high-heat resistant, 16-gauge aluminized steel interior with a hearth stone deck. Its spring-balanced doors are also fully insulated with easy-to-grip tubular steel handles. Each single deck pizza oven features a 300-650 degree Fahrenheit thermostat with independent, operator-controlled top and bottom heat controls.
The Bakers Pride 151 Stubby Series gas deck oven is designed with a combination gas control that incorporates a manual gas valve, pilot safety and pressure regulator. Its easily removable, slide-out, heavy-duty flame diverters distribute the burner flame uniformly in the burner chamber.
Overall: 48"W x 33"D x 55"H
Deck Size: 36"W x 24 1/2"D
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Bakers Pride 151 LP GAS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:pizzas oven breads cook large pizza bread consistent design easy
This pizza oven is large and can help you produce great tasting pizzas and even breads to increase profit!! Easy to use design and consistent heat!!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register