Artisan Kettle 25 lb. Organic Semisweet .9M Chocolate Chips
- 44% cacao with a rich, slightly sweet chocolate flavor profile
- Uniform chocolate chips create better consistency, are easier to measure, and melt more quickly
- Extremely versatile in use for baking, tempering, and decorating
- Perfect for made-from-scratch bakeries, artisan chocolate shops, and high-quality restaurants
- Bulk supply for high volume users
Other Products from this Line
Artisan Kettle 25 lb. Organic No Sugar Added Dark .9M Chocolate Chips
plus $194.99 / Case
Artisan Kettle 25 lb. Organic Milk .9M Chocolate Chips
plus $136.99 / Case
Artisan Kettle 25 lb. Organic Extra Dark .7M Chocolate Chunks
plus $166.99 / Case
Artisan Kettle 25 lb. Organic Bittersweet .6M Chocolate Chips
plus $136.99 / Case
Fair trade certified, organic , and allergen-free, Artisan Kettle chocolate is a great choice to make when looking for responsibly-sourced chocolate!
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||25 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to store baking chips & add ins / ice cream toppings?
- This product should be stored in a cool place away from direct sunlight and should be protected from moisture.
- What does the "M" stand for when referring to 1M, 4M, etc. baking chips? What is the difference between these types of baking chips?
- The "M" in the titles refers to the baking chips’ count per pound. So for example, 1M relates to 1000 chips per pound whereas 4M baking chips have a slightly smaller size and you can get 4 times the amount for a total of 4000 chips per pound. 1M is typically regarded as a standard size. Number values below 1 will have a larger size diameter and less chips per pound, whereas numbers greater than 1 will be smaller in diameter but you'll get more chips per pound. The graphic below allows you to see the difference between the many sizes we carry on our site.
Created to craft high caliber chocolate recipes, use Artisan Kettle 25 lb. organic semisweet .9M chocolate chips to enrich the sweet side of your menu. This 44% semisweet chocolate has a rich and slightly sweet flavor profile, melting in your mouth and leaving a smooth, full-bodied aftertaste, without the sugary granules and waxy mouthfeel that processed chocolate can have. Grown organically with Fair Trade Certification, Artisan Kettle finishes the creation of their chocolates in their top-of-the-line facility, ensuring minimal processing to maintain the bean's terroir. The result is pure-tasting chocolate that's dietary-friendly and Kosher certified, allowing your creative pastry team to craft menu items for every guest's diet.
Since this chocolate is made in uniform chips, they're easier to melt and provide consistency when measuring for recipes. This chocolate is perfect for any bakery, chocolate shop, or restaurant with a signature dessert menu that wants to use the best ingredients in their establishment. Use this chocolate to create smooth, silky ganache for frostings, tarts, cake and truffle fillings, glazing doughnuts or bundt cakes, or icing brownies. Temper the chocolate to create your own signature, handmade truffles and chocolate bars, decorated with chopped nuts, drizzled white chocolate, or cocoa powder. Fold into cookie doughs, quick breads, and pancakes, or melt and use in brownies or swirled into fluffy meringues.
Artisan Kettle is on a mission to make the best tasting chocolate, produced under suitable, fair wages and grown organically with respect for Mother Nature. Sourcing their Fair Trade Certified cocoa from the birthplace of the cacao plant, Artisan Kettle only uses top-quality ingredients to craft their chocolate, including organic cocoa butter, organic cane sugar, and real vanilla. All of their cacao is grown on small family farms in South America, empowering each farmer to obtain living wages and grow their cacao plants naturally and organically.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is vegetarian per the manufacturer.
This organic agricultural product has been produced, processed, and certified to consistent national organic standards as set forth by the USDA’s Organic Foods Production Act (OFPA) and the National Organic Program (NOP).
Fair Trade Certification
This item was produced in accordance with the standards of International Fair Trade.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
This item does not contain any genetically modified ingredients.
This item is vegan per the manufacturer.
This item does not contain any milk-based ingredients.
This product does not contain tree nuts or peanuts.
Orthodox Union Kosher
This item is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union.
People Talk About:spilled place packaging money label blue bag
No packaging. Comes in a blue basically garbage bag that will be spilled and melted all over the place. Major waste of money! No label or anythingWe appreciate your feedback! We’re sorry this is defective. A Customer Solutions Representative will be contacting you soon.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register