Other Available Voltages:
- Cooks up to 850 hot dogs per hour
- True-Turn roller coating stops food from sticking
- 11 chrome finish rollers
- Removable grease collection pan
- 30 1/2" wide cooking area
- Raised rollers reduce hard to reach areas for cleaning
- True-Heat system ensures less hot spots and more consistent cooking
- APW Wyott 21792800 9" Plastic Tongs and Holder Set for HotRod Hot Dog Roller Grills
- APW Wyott 21794066 Slant Top Roller Grill Divider Kit
- Carlisle 4116900 Sparta Spectrum 24" Hot Dog Roller Brush with Polyester Bristles - 1" Bristle Diameter
- APW Wyott 4939100 4" Metal Leg Kit for RTR Refrigerated Topping Rails and HotRod Hot Dog Roller Grills
- Avantco BCAB144 Hot Dog 144 Bun Stainless Steel Bun Cabinet
- APW Wyott SG-50XPC 37 1/2" Pass-Through Enclosed Sneeze Guard
- APW Wyott SG-50XP 37 1/2" Pass-Through Sneeze Guard
- APW Wyott SG-50 35 1/2" Single Door Sneeze Guard
|APW Wyott 3A-HRS50F-240 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||55 lb.|
|Width||34 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||18 5/8 Inches|
|Height||8 1/2 Inches|
|Wattage||1,260 - 1,665 Watts|
|Number of Heating Zones||2 Zones|
|Plug Type||NEMA 6-15P|
APW Wyott 3A-HRS50F-240 Details
The perfect addition to your concession stand or convenience store, the APW Wyott HRS-50 flat top hot dog roller grill can cook up to 850 hot dogs per hour! The grill's heating system features two adjustable heating zones. Set one zone for grilling temperatures and the other to safe holding temperatures, for serving customers. This infinite control system gives the operator complete control over temperature settings to cook a variety of hot dogs, sausages, and egg rolls.
Each of the 11 rollers is coated in Tru-Turn, which is 30% thicker than competitive non-stick coatings. This coating prevents foods from sticking, which not only increases ease of cleaning, it also increases the life of the rollers. The True-Heat cooking system provides a much more even heating surface and reduces hot spots that overcook your food, as well as reduce the hot hold time, thus increasing waste. Teflon® seals on the ends of the eleven chrome finished rollers stop grease from migrating into the motor and chains.
The raised roller design reduces those hard to reach places, which makes cleaning much simpler. The side and bottom panels are also easily removable for a more thorough cleanup. A removable grease collection pan will catch all of the day's drippings to be properly disposed of. This unit requires a 208/240V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 34 3/4"
Depth: 18 5/8"
Height: 8 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
APW Wyott 3A-HRS50F-240
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register