Nemco 8010SX Hot Dog Roller Grill with GripsIt Non-Stick Coating - 10 Hot Dog Capacity (120V)
- Free Shipping!
- Cooks up to 200 hot dogs per hour
- 10 minute preheat time
- GripsIt coating optimizes cooking rotation and ensures a quick and simple cleanup
- Sturdy stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Individual heating elements in each roller
- 120V; 330W
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Height||7 1/4 Inches|
|Hot Dog Capacity||10 Hot Dogs|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
A fantastic addition to any snack bar, concession stand, or convenience store, this Nemco 8010SX hot dog roller grill accommodates up to 10 hot dogs at a time and can even be used for egg rolls, tamales, and other unique menu items! To cut down on cleaning time, this grill features GripsIt rollers with a SilverStone non-stick coating that provide a subtle amount of friction to optimize cooking rotation. Every roller on this unit rotates 360 degrees to effectively prevent residue buildup and contains an individual heating element to promote consistent cooking from end to end. Not only does this roller grill have seven heat settings, but its quick 10 minute preheat time allows you to get grilling up to 200 hot dogs per hour right away!
Boasting a rugged stainless steel and aluminum construction with a removable drip pan, this hot dog roller grill is built with easy cleaning and long-lasting service in mind. Its sealed motor with ball bearings as well as its grease barrier prevent grease from leaking out of the motor for sanitary, efficient operation. And, because of its simple design, this grill doesn't need to be contained under a ventilation system when in use.
This roller grill requires a 120V electrical connection and has an output of 330W.
Left to Right: 16"
Front to Back: 11"
Height: 7 1/4"
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This is a manufacturer original product and is backed by the Nemco quality guarantee.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:received rollers roller receive properly policy level Gripslt great chrome
I received a product that wasn't level and the roller chain would not work properly. I also did not receive the Gripslt product ordered but the chrome rollers. Return policy isn't great either.
LauraAnn G. Posted on 07/03/2015
Thank you for your review, LauraAnn! We are sorry you are not fully satisfied with your order. A Customer Solutions Representative will contact you shortly to make sure the issue is resolved.
WebstaurantStore Customer Solutions
Get paid to review this product!