Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $56.31 back (5,631 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Cooks up to 900 hot dogs per hour
- Wide design for maximized space
- GripsIt coating optimizes cooking rotation and ensures a quick and simple cleanup
- Sturdy stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Individual heat controls for front and rear rollers
- 220V; 1520W
- Carlisle 4116900 Sparta Spectrum 24" Hot Dog Roller Brush with Polyester Bristles - 1" Bristle Diameter
Nemco 8045SXW-SLT-220 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 63 lb.
- 35 1/2 Inches
- 16 1/4 Inches
- 10 1/4 Inches
- 8.2 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 220 Volts
- 1,800 Watts
- Control Type
- Made in America
- Hot Dog Capacity
- 45 Hot Dogs
- Number of Heating Zones
- 2 Zones
- Plug Type
- NEMA 6-15P
- Top Style
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils and abrasive cleaners should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
Nemco 8045SXW-SLT-220 Details
A fantastic addition to any snack bar, concession stand, or convenience store, this Nemco 8045SXW-SLT-220 wide hot dog roller grill accommodates up to 45 hot dogs at a time and can even be used for egg rolls, tamales, and other unique menu items! To cut down on cleaning time and improve product visibility, this grill features slanted GripsIt rollers with a SilverStone non-stick coating that provide a subtle amount of friction to optimize cooking rotation. Every roller on this unit rotates 360 degrees to effectively prevent residue buildup and contains an individual heating element to promote consistent cooking from end to end. This roller grill has seven heat settings and a 20 minute preheat time for incredibly simple operation and features independently controlled front and rear heating zones to help conserve energy during low-volume business hours. However, during peak times, this grill can prepare up to 900 hot dogs per hour.
Boasting a rugged stainless steel and aluminum construction with a removable drip pan, this hot dog roller grill is built with easy cleaning and long-lasting service in mind. Its sealed motor with ball bearings as well as its grease barrier prevent grease from leaking out of the motor for sanitary, efficient operation. Because of its wide design, this grill is ideal for businesses that have shallow counter space, and as an added bonus, it doesn't need to be contained under a ventilation system when in use.
This roller grill requires a 220V electrical connection and has an output of 1520W. It comes with a 6' cord.
Left to Right: 35 1/2"
Front to Back: 16 1/4"
Height: 10 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This is a manufacturer original product and is backed by the Nemco quality guarantee.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register