We love these baby skillets! We use them for fondue, warm dips and our latest dish, meatballs. Customers love the presentation. They are super easy to maintain and very durable. Great buy, and the stand is from Webstaurant too!
$11.56/EachShips free with Plus
- Mini size great for serving individual portions of fondue or soup
- Excellent heat conduction and retention
- Kitchen to table service
- Handle for easy carrying
Give your fondue restaurant, station, or buffet table the ultimate presentation with this American Metalcraft CIFD 12 oz. mini cast iron fondue pot.
This 12 oz. fondue pot from American Metalcraft is a practical and attractive addition to your restaurant or buffet's tabletop. When placed on a stand (sold separately) and over a flame, this fondue pot keeps cheese or chocolate melted and warm for service. It is even great for cooking in and then serving, saving you time while also adding an authentic flair to your presentation.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
"We love these baby skillets! We use them for fondue, warm dips and our latest dish, meatballs. Customers love the presentation. They are super easy to maintain and very durable. Great buy, and the stand is from Webstaurant too!"Read More Reviews
The 12 oz. capacity is perfect for individual servings. Ideal for melting chocolate, cheese, and fondue for your guests, there will be plenty to share while still fitting nicely on the table or buffet.
Cast Iron Construction
Made of cast iron, this dish is extremely durable and reliable, ensuring you a high-quality product that provides excellent heat conduction and retention. This pot will heat evenly to ensure your best quality throughout the entire dish. As cooking with cast iron becomes more popular, this American Metalcraft dish is sure to bring your establishment a time-honored tradition.
A sturdy handle provides easy carrying and transport. The handle is cast iron and built into the pot so you never have to worry about damage or possible replacements.
Kitchen to Table Service
Great for kitchen to table service, this fondue pot allows you to melt and serve your featured fondue all in the same dish. You could even serve a small bowl of soup with style!
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Top Diameter:4 5/8 Inches
- Height:2 Inches
- Capacity:12 oz.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPOV856 25 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Oval Casserole Dish
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPR6250 18 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Round Casserole Dish
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPR7251 25 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Round Casserole Dish
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIS61 6" Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Skillet
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPRT5336 9 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Rectangular Casserole Dish
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPR5526 26.5 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Pot with Cover
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPOV63 11 oz. Pre- Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Oval Dutch Oven
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPR42 9 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Pot with Cover
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIS51 5" Mini Cast Iron Skillet
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPOV9567 36 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Oval Casserole Dish
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIS41 4" Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Skillet
People Talk About:fondue great pot mini love cast chocolate iron easy perfectly
I love having this product around. Very well made and has some decent weight to it. I caution those using this product, be mindful of how hot the handle can get!
the product is good and fit the stand but takes a bit of time to heat so pre heaitng is a good idea the candle only gets you so far. the iron is a bit rough for cheese and stick things
These fondue pots are great! They retain heat so well and are easy to wipe out and clean. Look very rustic and charming. Great for our fondue!
I initially purchased these for a monthly fondue night we were hosting and have been very pleased. They're just the right size as we serve a variety of cheeses and even chocolates. Paired with the matching stand it has been perfect.
This 12 oz mini cast iron fondue pot is not only cute but effective. I really enjoy melting chocolate for fondue in this little pot over a tea light.
A really nice quality cast iron fondue pot that is perfect for melting chocolate. it makes for a great mini fondue pot and we love them for personal use.
Great mini cast iron fondue pot addition to our little get togethers at home fits on the center of the table without getting in the way
This pot fits perfectly on the stand it is small but it will do the job. Plus it melts the chocolate very fast. It is delicious
My husband likes fondue, thats why i bought this American Metalcraft CIFD 12oz. Mini cast iron fondue pot. It does the job perfectly. It has very good quality as well
These mini cast irons work great. we use them for cheese dips and baked desserts. easy to clean and they still look like new. Highly recommended
We use this for mini fondue needs especially chocolate. Just the right size. We seasoned this when we received it as it wasn't seasoned. Great choice.
These mini fondue pots work perfectly in our bistro style restaurant. The size is really good for sharing a cheese appetizer or chocolate dessert with another person.
what a great product. looks great easy to use and cleans with a snap. the price cant be beat our customers really enjoy them. and we love the idea.
This fondue set pot is great for queso, dips and any type of soup that needs to stay warm. We used for queso and chili and guest love the novelty of it staying warm.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register