Simple and inexpensive holder for fondue and other items that need warming. I like the tea candle tray as tea candles are easy to find and inexpensive. Shiny surface is great.
- Holds compatible fondue pot
- Protects tabletops
- Keep fondue, soup, or dip warm for service
- Holds a tea light
- American Metalcraft CIFD 12 oz. Mini Cast Iron Fondue Pot
$12.53/EachOut Of Stock
- Leola Candle 10 Hour White Votive Candle - 288/Case
- Leola Candle 15 Hour White Votive Candle - 144/Case
|American Metalcraft CIFDR Specs|
|Height||3 1/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||5 Inches|
|Top Diameter||4 Inches|
|Type|| Fondue Pots|
Mini Cast Iron
American Metalcraft CIFDR Details
Set your existing American Metalcraft CIFD 12 oz. mini fondue pot (sold separately) on this American Metalcraft CIFDR stand to protect your tabletop and elevate the pot off the surface. This stand features a candle holder that accommodates a tea light to keep melted cheese, chocolate, dip or soup warm for service! Add rustic charm to your tabletop presentation for the most intimate of settings with this fondue pot stand!
Top Diameter: 4"
Bottom Diameter: 5"
Height: 3 1/8"
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
American Metalcraft CIFDR
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPOV856 25 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Oval Casserole Dish
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 18 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Round Casserole Dish CIPR6250
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 25 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Round Casserole Dish CIPR7251
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPRT5336 9 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Rectangular Casserole Dish
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIS51 5" Mini Cast Iron Skillet
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPR5526 26.5 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Pot with Cover
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIS61 6" Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Skillet
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPOV63 11 oz. Pre- Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Oval Dutch Oven
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIS41 4" Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Skillet
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPOV9567 36 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Oval Casserole Dish
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPR42 9 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Pot with Cover
People Talk About:fondue iron pot cast great perfect stand pots tea fits
These have been an awesome addition along with the matching mini cast iron fondue pot. Initially they were for a monthly event, but I have since added warm spinach dip to the menu for them to be served in and they're flawless.
This stainless steel stand for the mini cast iron fondue pot is perfect. It fits great and holds a tea light at the perfect distance.
A really nice quality stand for the cast iron pot. The stand is well constructed and is perfect for using at guests' tables. A great find and buy.
This is quite a useful stand to have when you are having fondue. It fits a variety of pots in it which is really nice
Perfect little set up for the center of the table high enough to keep all safe and low enough to reach the pot , perfect size
This iron pot is great for melting down chocolate it melts down so fast I did the because it was my birthday and we were doing chocolate covered strawberries
I bought this stainless steel stand for my CIFD cast iron pot to make fondue. It does the job perfectly. I used it already when i make fondue to myself. It has very good quality and very good price in webstaurantstore as well
This product is excellent for any fondue setup. High quality construction will I'm sure allow this to last for many uses. An amazing price point!
Ever since we ate soba noodles at a New York Japanese joint wherein we dipped noodles into their special sauce and at the last portion of the meal, they added water to the leftover sauce to be enjoyed as a soup ........I had been wanting to imitate it at home. This stand and my clay pots made it possible.....so yummy especially now that the weather is cooler. What a perfect pair.!
We use these stands with the cast iron baby skillets. They're great with fondues, warm dips and our latest use is for meatballs. They are easy to store when not in use, easy to maintain and very durable.
A must have for the mini cast iron fondue. It fits perfect. And sturdy as well. Standard tea lights fit in the holder with no problem.
We purchased these stainless steel metalcraft stands to go with the mini fondue pots and they work well. They require a tea light candle and are safe for use at the table.
An entire fondue setup can take up a lot of space. I use this simple stand with a small cast iron pot and it gets the job done perfectly every time. When I'm not using it, I just store it inside the same pot.
These are a great addition to the fondue pots we purchased for our queso and chili. Keeps dips warm for long periods of time and great presentation.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register