I must give this product a 5 star. QUALITY MADE. It's deep and great for roasting vegatables and making mac and cheese in small batches.
Other Available Sizes:
- Smaller size great for sides or individual portions
- Excellent heat conduction and retention
- Kitchen to table service
- Handles for easy carrying
Customers Also Viewed
|American Metalcraft CIPOV856 Specs|
|Height||1 3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type|| Casserole Dishes|
Mini Cast Iron
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
American Metalcraft CIPOV856 Details
Give your meal service the ultimate presentation with this American Metalcraft CIPOV856 25 oz. pre-seasoned mini cast iron oval casserole dish. From pasta, casserole, and pot pie to baked macaroni and cheese and vegetables, this cast iron casserole lets you bake a variety of foods to a satisfying tenderness. This piece in particular features a smaller size, making it perfect for serving sides or individual portions in your restaurant, diner, bar, or cafe. Great for kitchen to table service, cook and serve your featured menu items all in the same dish. Two handles provide easy carrying and transport!
Made of cast iron, this casserole is extremely durable and reliable, ensuring you a high-quality product that provides excellent heat conduction and retention. As cooking with cast iron becomes more popular, this American Metalcraft dish is sure to bring your establishment a, time-honored tradition. Give your entrees an enhanced taste and your food presentations a rustic appeal!
Length: 8 1/2"
Length with Handles: 10 7/8"
Height: 1 3/4"
Capacity: 24.8 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPR6250 18 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Round Casserole Dish
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPR7251 25 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Round Casserole Dish
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIS61 6" Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Skillet
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPRT5336 9 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Rectangular Casserole Dish
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPR5526 26.5 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Pot with Cover
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIS51 5" Mini Cast Iron Skillet
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPOV63 11 oz. Pre- Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Oval Dutch Oven
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIS41 4" Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Skillet
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPR42 9 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Pot with Cover
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPOV9567 36 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Oval Casserole Dish
People Talk About:casserole casseroles easy great iron pans perfect small batches buying
I have had these pans for almost a year now, they have still look great. very easy to maintain, heavy weight, and worth the cost.
This oval cast iron casserole pan may be used in a variety of ways, aside from the traditional. Depending upon your theme or setting, you may display items in it on a counter, for example. However, after seasoning, it is perfect for making small casseroles.
Just love my new iron casserole, easy to use.. I can cook almost anything and does not stick is just perfect... planing on buying other sizes....
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register