Customers Also Viewed
- Perfect for serving pot pies, casseroles, and other baked creations
- Mini size great for serving individual portions
- Excellent heat conduction and retention
- Kitchen to table service
- Handles for easy carrying
- Made of incredibly durable cast iron
Other Products from this Line
American Metalcraft CIPRT5336 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1.65 lb.
- 3 5/8 Inches
- 1 1/2 Inches
- 8.9 oz.
- Cast Iron
- Casserole Dishes
Mini Cast Iron
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used.
American Metalcraft CIPRT5336 Details
Give your meal service the ultimate presentation with this American Metalcraft CIPRT5336 9 oz. pre-seasoned mini cast iron rectangular casserole dish. From pasta, casserole, and pot pie to baked macaroni and cheese and vegetables, this mini cast iron dish lets you bake a variety of foods to a satisfying tenderness. This piece in particular features a miniature size, making it perfect for serving individual servings in your restaurant, diner, bar, or cafe. Great for kitchen to table service, cook and serve your featured menu items all in the same dish. Two handles provide easy carrying and transport.
Made of cast iron, this dish is extremely durable and reliable, ensuring you a high-quality product that provides excellent heat conduction and retention. As cooking with cast iron becomes more popular, this American Metalcraft dish is sure to bring your establishment a, time-honored tradition. Give your entrees an enhanced taste and your food presentations a rustic appeal!
Length: 5 3/8"
Length with Handles: 7"
Width: 3 5/8"
Height: 1 1/2"
Capacity: 8.9 oz.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Resources and Downloads for
American Metalcraft CIPRT5336
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
8 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register