$33.05/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 3 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Mini size great for serving individual portions
- Excellent heat conduction and retention
- Kitchen to table service
- Included lid for sealing in flavors
- Handles for easy carrying
|American Metalcraft CIPOV745 Specs|
|Width||4 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type|| Casserole Dishes|
Mini Cast Iron
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
American Metalcraft CIPOV745 Details
Give your meal service the ultimate presentation with this American Metalcraft CIPOV745 23.7 oz. pre-seasoned mini cast iron oval Dutch oven! From pasta, casserole, and pot pie to tender meat, potatoes, and vegetables, this mini cast iron Dutch oven lets you bake a variety of foods to a satisfying tenderness. This piece in particular features a miniature size, making it perfect for serving individual portions in your restaurant, diner, bar, or cafe. Great for kitchen to table service, cook and serve your featured menu items all in the same dish. Two handles provide easy carrying and transport; and, its included lid seals in moisture, flavors, and aromas, maximizing the flavor of your culinary creation!
Made of cast iron, this Dutch oven is extremely durable and reliable, ensuring you a high-quality product that provides excellent heat conduction and retention. As cooking with cast iron becomes more popular, this American Metalcraft pot is sure to bring your establishment a, time-honored tradition. Give your entrees an enhanced taste and your food presentations a rustic appeal!
Length with Handles: 8 1/2"
Width: 4 1/2"
Height: 2 3/4"
Height with Lid: 4"
Capacity: 23.7 oz.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPOV856 25 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Oval Casserole Dish
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPR6250 18 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Round Casserole Dish
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPR7251 25 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Round Casserole Dish
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPR5526 26.5 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Pot with Cover
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPRT5336 9 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Rectangular Casserole Dish
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIS61 6" Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Skillet
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPOV63 11 oz. Pre- Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Oval Dutch Oven
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIFD 12 oz. Mini Cast Iron Fondue Pot
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPR42 9 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Pot with Cover
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIS51 5" Mini Cast Iron Skillet
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPOV9567 36 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Oval Casserole Dish
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIS41 4" Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Skillet
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register