Other Available Sizes:
- Perfect for serving pot pies, casseroles, and other baked creations
- Mini size great for serving individual portions
- Excellent heat conduction and retention
- Kitchen to table service
- Handles for easy carrying
- Made of incredibly durable cast iron
- Shipping Weight
- 2.22 lb.
- 1 1/2 Inches
- Maximum Diameter
- 8 3/4 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 6 1/4 Inches
- 18.2 oz.
- Cast Iron
- Casserole Dishes
- Entree / Single Service
Customer questions about this product
How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used.
American Metalcraft CIPR6250 Details
Give your meal service the ultimate presentation with this American Metalcraft 18 oz. pre-seasoned mini cast iron round casserole dish CIPR6250. From pasta, casserole, and pot pie to baked macaroni and cheese and vegetables, this mini cast iron dish lets you bake a variety of foods to a satisfying tenderness. This piece in particular features a miniature size, making it perfect for serving individual portions in your restaurant, diner, bar, or cafe. Great for kitchen to table service, cook and serve your featured menu items all in the same dish. Two handles provide easy carrying and transport.
Made of cast iron, this dish is extremely durable and reliable, ensuring you a high-quality product that provides excellent heat conduction and retention. As cooking with cast iron becomes more popular, this American Metalcraft dish is sure to bring your establishment a, time-honored tradition. Give your entrees an enhanced taste and your food presentations a rustic appeal!
Top Diameter: 6 1/4"
Maximum Diameter: 8 3/4"
Height: 1 1/2"
Capacity: 18.2 oz.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
- American Metalcraft CIPRT5336 9 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Rectangular Casserole Dish
- American Metalcraft CIS51 5" Mini Cast Iron Skillet
- American Metalcraft CIPR5500 17 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Pot with Cover
- American Metalcraft CIPOV9567 36 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Oval Casserole Dish
- American Metalcraft CIPOV856 25 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Oval Casserole Dish
- American Metalcraft CIS61 6" Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Skillet
- American Metalcraft CIPR5526 26.5 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Pot with Cover
- American Metalcraft CIFD 12 oz. Mini Cast Iron Fondue Pot
- American Metalcraft CIFDR Stainless Steel Stand for CIFD Mini Cast Iron Fondue Pot
- American Metalcraft CIPR42 9 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Pot with Cover
- American Metalcraft CIPOV63 11 oz. Pre- Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Oval Dutch Oven
- American Metalcraft CIS41 4" Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Skillet
- American Metalcraft 8 1/4" x 5 3/4" Pre-Seasoned Mini Reversible Cast Iron Griddle CIG85
- American Metalcraft CIPOV6040 18 oz. Pre- Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Oval Dutch Oven
- American Metalcraft CIPOV745 23.7 oz. Pre- Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Oval Dutch Oven
6 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register