This is one cute cast iron pot. It is small which in my opinion, that's what makes it so cute! I also like that its oven safe
$16.42/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Perfect for serving pot pies, casseroles, and other baked creations
- Mini size great for serving individual portions
- Excellent heat conduction and retention
- Kitchen to table service
- Handles for easy carrying
- Made of incredibly durable cast iron
|American Metalcraft CIPR6250 Specs|
|Height||1 1/2 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||8 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||6 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type|| Casserole Dishes|
|Usage||Entree / Single Service|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
American Metalcraft CIPR6250 Details
Give your meal service the ultimate presentation with this American Metalcraft CIPR6250 18 oz. pre-seasoned mini cast iron round casserole dish. From pasta, casserole, and pot pie to baked macaroni and cheese and vegetables, this mini cast iron dish lets you bake a variety of foods to a satisfying tenderness. This piece in particular features a miniature size, making it perfect for serving individual portions in your restaurant, diner, bar, or cafe. Great for kitchen to table service, cook and serve your featured menu items all in the same dish. Two handles provide easy carrying and transport.
Made of cast iron, this dish is extremely durable and reliable, ensuring you a high-quality product that provides excellent heat conduction and retention. As cooking with cast iron becomes more popular, this American Metalcraft dish is sure to bring your establishment a, time-honored tradition. Give your entrees an enhanced taste and your food presentations a rustic appeal!
Top Diameter: 6 1/4"
Maximum Diameter: 8 3/4"
Height: 1 1/2"
Capacity: 18.2 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Resources and Downloads for
American Metalcraft CIPR6250
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPOV856 25 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Oval Casserole Dish
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPR7251 25 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Round Casserole Dish
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIS61 6" Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Skillet
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPR5526 26.5 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Pot with Cover
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPRT5336 9 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Rectangular Casserole Dish
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPOV63 11 oz. Pre- Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Oval Dutch Oven
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIFD 12 oz. Mini Cast Iron Fondue Pot
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPR42 9 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Pot with Cover
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIS51 5" Mini Cast Iron Skillet
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIPOV9567 36 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Oval Casserole Dish
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft CIS41 4" Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Skillet
People Talk About:cute cast iron opinion oven pot safe small
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register