American Metalcraft 17135 13 1/2" Aluminum Round Pizza Peel with 21 1/2" Wood Handle
Other Available Sizes:
- 21 1/2" wooden handle for excellent stability
- 14 gauge aluminum blade
- Pizza slides off easily
- Handle length keeps hands away from hot ovens
- Does not absorb unwanted food particles and odors for a good alternative to wood
|American Metalcraft 17135 Specs|
|Blade Length||13 1/2 Inches|
21 1/2 Inches
|Overall Length||35 Inches|
|Blade Width||13 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this wooden-handled utensil dishwasher safe?
- Utensils with wooden handles are not dishwasher safe; exposure to hot water can cause the wood to warp or splinter. These items should be hand washed and dried thoroughly. For optimal results, use a wood conditioner periodically to prolong the life of the wood.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
American Metalcraft 17135 Details
Thanks to its thin 14 gauge aluminum blade, this American Metalcraft 17135 13 1/2" round pizza peel makes it easy to slide small, Neopolitan style pizzas in and out of your pizza oven. For added stability, the 21 1/2" wood handle is triple-riveted to the pizza peel's blade.
Aluminum pizza peels are a popular, money saving alternative to wood pizza peels because they don't need to be seasoned and won't absorb unwanted odors and food particles.
Blade Diameter: 13 1/2"
Handle Length: 21 1/2"
Overall Length: 35"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:oven pizzas peel pizza Easy fired handle round size wood
Perfect pizza peel size and handle length for use in our wood fired pizza oven. Makes turning the pizzas in 700+ degree oven a breeze.
Had been looking for a round pizza peel for employees and this one meets our expectations and more. Easy to handle, good size for artisan pizzas and holds up to the high temps of a brick oven
This is my preferred peel when using my portable outdoor wood fired oven, It's round head makes it easy to get under the screen in the confines of the small oven.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register