This pizza peel is sturdy and good quality and at a great price it is holding up well we have been using it for a while now and zero issues
Other Available Handle Lengths:
- 10" wooden handle
- 14 gauge aluminum blade
- Triple rivets ensure a strong connection between handle and blade
- Aluminum blade holds up under prolonged use and does not need to be seasoned
- Easy to clean blade; won't absorb unwanted odors and food particles
|American Metalcraft 2512 Specs|
|Blade Length||14 Inches|
|Handle Length||10 Inches|
|Overall Length||24 Inches|
|Blade Width||12 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this wooden-handled utensil dishwasher safe?
- Utensils with wooden handles are not dishwasher safe; exposure to hot water can cause the wood to warp or splinter. These items should be hand washed and dried thoroughly. For optimal results, use a wood conditioner periodically to prolong the life of the wood.
American Metalcraft 2512 Details
Your hot and ready pizzas will easily glide right out of the oven with this 12" x 14" American Metalcraft 2512 14 gauge aluminum pizza peel. With triple-riveted ferrules and an aluminum construction, this product is sturdy and durable. The wooden handle offers a grip which is sleek, smooth, and comfortable. This aluminum pizza peel features a 10" handle that will keep your hands safely away from the heat, eliminating and worries about being burned.
Blade Length: 14"
Blade Width: 12"
Handle Length: 10"
Overall Length: 24"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft PS1416 14" x 16" Rectangular Cordierite Pizza Stone
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft PS1575 15 3/4" Round Cordierite Pizza Stone
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft STONE14 14" x 15" Rectangular Ceramic Pizza Stone
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 18714 14" Heavy Duty Expanded Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft STONE15 15" Round Ceramic Pizza Stone
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft PPC5 5" Stainless Steel Pizza Cutter with Black Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 18712 12" Heavy Duty Expanded Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft DD5704 5" Wide Dough Docker with Aluminum Handle - 3/8" Stainless Steel Pins
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft PIZR2 4" Stainless Steel Pizza Cutter with Red Handle
People Talk About:pizza peel handle great pizzas oven price wood home perfect
This pizza peel is of very good quality and its unbeatable price, we have been using it for a while and it is in perfect condition
We use both the wooden peels and the aluminum peels in our shop. The wooden is perfect for getting the pies in, but this peel is perfect for turning the pies or getting them out.
Solid handle, doesn't break or chip too easily, has a good handle legnth, and is easy to use. We use this for the pizza's in our pizza oven.
The thin edge on this is much easier to slide pizzas onto the stone and then remove them after baking, unlike the wooden peel which has a thicker edge and tended to push the dough rather than slide under it..
All around great peak, we use both wood and metal but the metal is especially great for removing slices from the oven without having to worry about ripping them from thickness of some wood peaks. Lightweight but strong and durable. Excellent Peal!!
This paddle has held up well. We have had this paddle for about a year and the handle is still tight and the edges of the paddle are not bend up at all.
I'm a home cook. Wish this metal pizza peel had holes all over it so the dough doesn't stick as much. Overall, I've found that wooden peels are good for raw dough and the thinner metal pizza peel is great for taking the pizza out. I wish the wooden handle was a little smoother. I think I might have to sand it and seal it so I don't get wooden splinters.
Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
Good quality, good price, great use for our smaller pizzas and allows for better control when taking them out of our pizza ovens and putting into the boxes.
This works great for handling pizza. I wished it had some type of hanging option like a drilled hole or hook or maybe a loop of some kind. Not a deal breaker but would be a nice option for storing in small spaces.
This pizza peel is as amazing as it's smaller size. It is just as sturdy and strong, it is the perfect width so it is still maneuverable.
We purchased several of these and use them to remove our pizzas and other non-plated items from our convection oven. Great control with products and easy to grip handle.
Perfect size and shape for our pizzas. It is holding up well with continuous uses. Would definitely buy again if the one i have now breaks.
Works and feels great, for the price I would have thought it would feel cheap. It does what it is supposed to do and the short handle makes it convenient for tight locations.
Love this aluminum pizza peel! The thinner blade (when compared to popular wood versions) makes manipulating and moving pizzas in and out of the oven so much easier! Combine this with a strong wood handle and easy-to-clean design makes this a no-brainer for any pizza establishment!
These are great for daily use, perfect size and length for 14 inch and 12 inch pizzas. Employees have liked these better than many others we have tried.
I got this for a nontraditional thing, cake! I use this to lift and stack awkward larger cakes. Although the handle is a little long for this use, it works beautifully!
Great product for launching pizzas. Durable and good looking. Wish the handle was finished for longevity and the protective film wasn't secured under the handle attachment points.
Such a great product that we ordered 2 for our busy pizza truck. Three years in and no signs of wear. Will definitely be ordering these again.
Definitely As advertised. Solid construction. Perfect fit for Turbo Chef oven or similar. Good price point. After a year, still going strong. Good Buy. Cheers!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register