Other Available Handle Lengths:
- 38" wooden handle made from popular wood
- 14 gauge aluminum blade
- Triple rivets ensure a strong connection between handle and blade
- Aluminum blade holds up under prolonged use and does not need to be seasoned
- Easy to clean blade; won't absorb unwanted odors and food particles
American Metalcraft 4909 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1.28 lb.
- Blade Length
- 11 Inches
- Handle Length
- 38 Inches
- Overall Length
- 49 Inches
- Blade Material
- Made in America
- 14 Gauge
- Handle Material
- Pizza Peels
Customer questions about this product
- Is this wooden-handled utensil dishwasher safe?
- Utensils with wooden handles are not dishwasher safe; exposure to hot water can cause the wood to warp or splinter. These items should be hand washed and dried thoroughly. For optimal results, use a wood conditioner periodically to prolong the life of the wood.
American Metalcraft 4909 Details
Perfect for small Neapolitan, thin crust, or Sicilian style pizzas, this American Metalcraft 4909 pizza peel features a thin, 9" x 11" aluminum blade that makes it easy to slide pizzas in and out of your oven. For added stability, the 38" wood handle is triple-riveted to the pizza peel's 14 gauge aluminum blade.
Aluminum pizza peels are a popular, money saving alternative to wood pizza peels because they don't need to be seasoned and won't absorb unwanted odors and food particles.
Blade Length: 11"
Blade Width: 9"
Handle Length: 38"
Overall Length: 49"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
American Metalcraft 4909
2 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register