American Metalcraft 5414 14" x 16" Aluminum Pizza Peel with 38" Wood Handle
Other Available Handle Lengths:
- 38" wooden handle
- 14 gauge aluminum blade
- Triple rivets ensure a strong connection between handle and blade
- Aluminum blade holds up under prolonged use and does not need to be seasoned
- Easy to clean blade; won't absorb unwanted odors and food particles
|American Metalcraft 5414 Specs|
|Blade Length||16 Inches|
|Overall Length||54 Inches|
|Blade Width||14 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this wooden-handled utensil dishwasher safe?
- Utensils with wooden handles are not dishwasher safe; exposure to hot water can cause the wood to warp or splinter. These items should be hand washed and dried thoroughly. For optimal results, use a wood conditioner periodically to prolong the life of the wood.
American Metalcraft 5414 Details
Perfect for large Neapolitan, thin crust, or Sicilian style pizzas, this American Metalcraft 5414 pizza peel features a thin, 14" x 16" 14 gauge aluminum blade that makes it easy to slide pizzas in and out of your oven. For added stability, the 38" wood handle is triple-riveted to the pizza peel's blade.
Aluminum pizza peels are a popular, money saving alternative to wood pizza peels because they don't need to be seasoned and won't absorb unwanted odors and food particles.
Blade Length: 16"
Blade Width: 14"
Handle Length: 38"
Overall Length: 54"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:peel handle pizza sturdy ovens head length quality fired filed
We used this aluminum pizza peel for quite a while. We loved it. We got a smaller one now but this one is still out back up. We filed it down and it's like brand new again! Best quality products!
Very sturdy and hold up well. We have used this daily and it still is as good as new. Very good and sturdy product for the length of it.
Decent quality pizza peel. The head is a good size and the handle a good length for many ovens, but the handle and head are not secured very well and need modification after a few months of heavy use. For the low price, I continue to buy and replace every 6 months
Nice Pizza Peel. Sturdy construction. We have a wood fired oven so the long handle comes in handy some times. Would definitely recommend this peel.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register