American Metalcraft 6816 16" x 18" Aluminum Pizza Peel with 50" Wood Handle
Other Available Handle Lengths:
- 50" wooden handle
- 14 gauge aluminum blade
- Triple rivets ensure a strong connection between handle and blade
- Aluminum blade holds up under prolonged use and does not need to be seasoned
- Easy to clean blade; won't absorb unwanted odors and food particles
|American Metalcraft 6816 Specs|
|Blade Length||18 Inches|
|Overall Length||68 Inches|
|Blade Width||16 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this wooden-handled utensil dishwasher safe?
- Utensils with wooden handles are not dishwasher safe; exposure to hot water can cause the wood to warp or splinter. These items should be hand washed and dried thoroughly. For optimal results, use a wood conditioner periodically to prolong the life of the wood.
American Metalcraft 6816 Details
Perfect for extra-large Neapolitan, thin crust, or Sicilian style pizzas, this American Metalcraft 6816 pizza peel features a thin, 16" x 18" aluminum blade that makes it easy to slide pizzas in and out of your oven. For added stability, the 50" wood handle is triple-riveted to the pizza peel's 14 gauge aluminum blade.
Aluminum pizza peels are a popular, money saving alternative to wood pizza peels because they don't need to be seasoned and won't absorb unwanted odors and food particles.
Blade Length: 18"
Blade Width: 16"
Handle Length: 50"
Overall Length: 68"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register