American Metalcraft 6412 12" x 14" Aluminum Pizza Peel with 50" Wood Handle
Other Available Handle Lengths:
- 50" wooden handle
- 14 gauge aluminum blade
- Triple rivets ensure a strong connection between handle and blade
- Aluminum blade holds up under prolonged use and does not need to be seasoned
- Easy to clean blade; won't absorb unwanted odors and food particles
|American Metalcraft 6412 Specs|
|Blade Length||14 Inches|
|Overall Length||64 Inches|
|Blade Width||12 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this wooden-handled utensil dishwasher safe?
- Utensils with wooden handles are not dishwasher safe; exposure to hot water can cause the wood to warp or splinter. These items should be hand washed and dried thoroughly. For optimal results, use a wood conditioner periodically to prolong the life of the wood.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
American Metalcraft 6412 Details
Perfect for medium Neapolitan, thin crust, or Sicilian style pizzas, this American Metalcraft 6412 pizza peel features a thin, 12" x 14" aluminum blade that makes it easy to slide pizzas in and out of your oven. For added stability, the 50" wood handle is triple-riveted to the pizza peel's 14 gauge aluminum blade.
Aluminum pizza peels are a popular, money saving alternative to wood pizza peels because they don't need to be seasoned and won't absorb unwanted odors and food particles.
Blade Length: 14"
Blade Width: 12"
Handle Length: 50"
Overall Length: 64"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:fire stoves stay reach pizza peel need long ideal handle
This is a great pizza peel with a long handle ideal for use in wood fire stoves where you need to reach in far but stay out of the fire!!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register