This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Vertical baffles catch solids and grease deposits in air
- Reduces fire hazards
- Easy to clean stainless steel construction
|All Points 263896 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||7.88 lb.|
|Features|| Dishwasher Safe|
|Filter Type||Ridged Baffles|
Customer questions about this product
- Why are my hood filter's measurements a little different than what you have listed?
- We list the nominal industry size of each filter on our site. The actual measurements are approximately 1/2" smaller in size.
- Why do the baffles run up and down and not side to side?
- These run up and down to allow grease to drain. If installed side to side, not only would you risk the handles getting in the way, but you would have grease build up, which is dangerous.
- How do I know which side is the "height" and which side is the "width" of my hood filter?
- The "height" side runs parallel to the baffles from top to bottom, while the "width" side is the left-to-right measurement. Like this:
All Points 263896 Details
This All Points 26-3896 25" x 16" hood filter is constructed of durable 2" thick type 304 stainless steel with vertical baffles that catch solid deposits in grease-laden air, draining them out to reduce fire hazards. Its surface allows grease to continually run out into hood collection troughs, and it includes drop handles for additional convenience. Ridged baffles give the filter a stylish appearance.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register