- Used on wall panels to finish the edge
- Standard length cap strip with bright finish matches most wall panels
- Ideal for supporting restaurant wall flashing installations
- Extra-wide profile for easy installation, hemmed edge for safety
- Made of 28 gauge 430 stainless steel
|NAKS END_CAPS Specs|
|Shipping Weight||2 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- Why are my hood filter's measurements a little different than what you have listed?
- We list the nominal industry size of each filter on our site. The actual measurements are approximately 1/2" smaller in size.
- Why do the baffles run up and down and not side to side?
- These run up and down to allow grease to drain. If installed side to side, not only would you risk the handles getting in the way, but you would have grease build up, which is dangerous.
NAKS END_CAPS Details
This NAKS END_CAPS end cap is designed to help make your hood installation more visually pleasing and blend effortlessly into your kitchen! It is used to finish the edge on stainless steel wall panels installed behind equipment and under the hood, and it serves as an ideal companion to restaurant wall flashing installations. It's even constructed of durable 28 gauge 430 stainless steel to stand up to wear and tear. An extra wide profile and hemmed edge make installation easy and provide superior safety.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register