$55.49/EachShips free with Plus
Customers Also Viewed
- Heavy-duty riveted stainless steel construction
- Safe, dependable flame barrier protection
- Low static pressure ensures quiet, efficient operation
- Drop handles for easy installation and removal
- Meets NFPA standard 96, nominal thickness: 2"; actual thickness: 1 3/4"
|NAKS STAINLESS_20_20_2 Specs|
|Actual Width||19 5/8 Inches|
|Actual Height||19 5/8 Inches|
|Actual Thickness||1 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know which side is the "height" and which side is the "width" of my hood filter?
- The "height" side runs parallel to the baffles from top to bottom, while the "width" side is the left-to-right measurement. Like this:
- Why do the baffles run up and down and not side to side?
- These run up and down to allow grease to drain. If installed side to side, not only would you risk the handles getting in the way, but you would have grease build up, which is dangerous.
- Why are my hood filter's measurements a little different than what you have listed?
- We list the nominal industry size of each filter on our site. The actual measurements are approximately 1/2" smaller in size.
NAKS STAINLESS_20_20_2 Details
Keep your kitchen's hood system working safely and efficiently with this NAKS STAINLESS_20_20_2 20" x 20" x 2" stainless steel grease hood filter. This filter captures grease and other residue to prevent it from clogging up your system's ductwork and other key components. Its low static pressure ensures quiet, efficient operation while dependable flame barrier protection provides added peace of mind. This hood filter features a heavy-duty riveted stainless steel construction and drop handles for easy installation and removal. It meets NFPA standard 96.
Actual Width: 19 5/8"
Actual Height: 19 5/8"
Actual Thickness: 1 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register