NAKS SEAM_STRIPS Stainless Steel Seam Strip
- Used between wall panels for a safe finish and seamless look
- Wide profile for easy installation
- Hemmed edge provides added safety
- Made of durable 430 grade stainless steel on the front, and galvanized steel on the back
|NAKS SEAM_STRIPS Specs|
|Width||1 1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Why are my hood filter's measurements a little different than what you have listed?
- We list the nominal industry size of each filter on our site. The actual measurements are approximately 1/2" smaller in size.
- Why do the baffles run up and down and not side to side?
- These run up and down to allow grease to drain. If installed side to side, not only would you risk the handles getting in the way, but you would have grease build up, which is dangerous.
NAKS SEAM_STRIPS Details
Easily install restaurant wall flashing with this NAKS SEAM_STRIPS stainless steel seam strip. This seam strip is used between wall panels for a seamless aesthetic and features a hemmed edge for the safest installation possible. The front facing side is made of 430 grade stainless steel, while the backside (attached side) is made of galvanized steel. The standard length seam strip features a wide profile to make installation quick and simple.
Width: 1 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register