Vollrath 68360 Wear-Ever 23.25 Qt. Aluminum Double Roaster Pan - 20 1/8" x 16 1/8" x 9 3/4"
$167.00/SetDiscounted shipping with Plus
- 12-gauge 3004 aluminum construction
- Fast heating
- Even heat distribution for consistency
- Coved corners for maximum product retrieval
- Top and bottom pans work together or individually
- Perfect for roasting proteins and vegetables
- Drop handles adjust easily for carrying or storage
- Supportive chrome-plated steel straps add structural support
You May Also Need
|Vollrath 68360 Specs|
|Length||20 3/8 Inches|
|Width||16 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||9 3/4 Inches|
|Height||9 3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Product Line||Vollrath Wear-Ever|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- Are the capacities given in the description exact?
- The capacity given for this cookware is an estimate and may be off by +/- 10%.
Vollrath 68360 Details
Seal in steam with this Vollrath 68360 Wear-Ever 23.25 qt. aluminum double roaster set with straps! Both the top and bottom pan feature a heavy-gauge 3004 aluminum construction with beadless rims for the ultimate in durability in your commercial kitchen. Protective chrome-plated steel straps offer reinforcement for heavy loads, while loop handles make maneuvering to and from your oven a breeze!
For increased efficiency, both the top and bottom pan can be used individually for open pan roasting when not performing together.
This 12 gauge aluminum double roaster set heats evenly and efficiently for perfect results every time. To reduce energy costs, it's even recommended that you reduce oven temperatures by 25 degrees Fahrenheit when using this set for the same great results at a lower cost.
Length: 20 3/8"
Width: 16 3/8"
Depth: 9 3/4"
Capacity: 23.25 qt.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:roaster love top poultry pan need meats indestructible includes gauge
I love this roaster. It comes in as a set. It includes the top and well as straps. I love how easy I can cook with it
This pan is indestructible! We use it to roast just about anything from vegetables, meats and poultry. We haven't yet had the need to use the top and bottom together. The gauge aluminium is sturdy and solid.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register