Vollrath 47392 Ivory #10 Squeeze Disher Portion Scoop - 3.2 oz.
$9.69/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 6 - 11||$10.05/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Holds approximately 3.2 oz.
- Color-coded handle for easy size identification
- Universal design makes the handle comfortable for use in either hand
- Allows for uniform portions during service
- Consistent scoops maximize profits and minimize food waste
- Simple two-part construction
- Great for serving portions of rice, meat, potatoes, and desserts
|Vollrath 47392 Specs|
|Length||9 1/4 Inches|
|Bowl Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
Vollrath 47392 Details
Use this Vollrath 47392 #10 squeeze disher to create accurate portion sizes every time! This disher allows the user to create consistent scoops of about 3.2 oz. without measuring. This both maximizes profits while minimizing excess food waste. Plus, it ensures all customers receive the same amount of food during service at your buffet or catered event. Use it to serve softer foods including rice, meat, potatoes, and your delicious desserts.
This disher works with all steam table pan depths and features a color-coded, ivory, standard length handle for easy size identification and cross contamination prevention. Its ergonomic design allows your staff to use it through thumb or squeeze handle operation. For added convenience, its universal construction makes it comfortable for use in either hand. To prevent the loss of parts, this Vollrath 47392 #10 squeeze disher offers a simple, two-part design, without springs to break or pop out.
Length: 9 1/4"
Bowl Diameter: 2 3/4"
Capacity: 3.2 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:great scooper Disher works cleans handles bakery color comfortable easy
Great portion scooper. Comfortable handle, simple design as all. Its easy to clean and maintain. Never had it break or stop working. Great scooper, hot or cold.
Shinji U. from JBC Gourmet LLC Posted on 12/30/2017
This works really well! We use it here at Cactus House for our guacamole. It cleans really easily, and it has never broken. Must have!
Mahesh H. from Cactus House Midtown Posted on 11/16/2017
Hi, this Ivory Disher works great! It makes our job in the bakery go much more smoothly. Thank you for making a product that works so well!
David L. from Historic Triangle Holdings, LLC Posted on 11/02/2017
The Vollrath Ivory #10 Squeeze Disher Portion Scoop- 3.2 oz. is perfect for salad bars or bakers. It is also a great tool for commercial kitchens for color coding purposes. It is quality made and heavy duty. It is dishwasher safe.
Sara H. Posted on 09/01/2017
We love our Volrath scoop! They are super comfortable and easy to use. The color coded handles work great in the bakery. We highly recommend these! Stay away from the cheap ones...
Pam H. from Abstruse Pastry Company LLC Posted on 06/15/2017
Good quality disher... We are very pleased with it and it has worked well for us. My husband and I would definitely recommend it to other people.
Kirsten &. from Kilo's Italian Ice Posted on 08/21/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register