Turbo Air TCB-2SB-N6 (2) Double Tap Club Top Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Black, (2) 1/2 Keg Capacity
$2,545.09/EachShips free with Plus
- Features 2 towers with 2 faucets each
- Self-cleaning condenser helps prevent system failure
- Club top storage areas ideal for 6 packs and glass frosting
- Holds (2) 1/2 size kegs
- High-density, foamed-in-place, CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- Front breathing design is ideal for narrow spaces
- Great for bars, pubs, and catered events
- Environmentally-safe R600 refrigerant
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Turbo Air Refrigeration
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Micro Matic DS-133-PSS Polished Stainless Steel 3 Tap Tower - 3" Column
plus $375.99 /Each
Micro Matic D4743SGPSS Stainless Steel 2 Tap Shotgun Tower - 3" Column
plus $396.99 /Each
Micro Matic D7743PSS Stainless Steel 3 Tap "T" Style Tower - 3" Column
plus $559.00 /Each
Micro Matic D7744PSS Stainless Steel 4 Tap "T" Style Tower - 3" Column
plus $619.00 /Each
Micro Matic DS-532-211 Chrome ABS 2 Tap Tower - 3" Column
plus $189.99 /Each
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TCB-2SB-N6 Specs|
|Width||58 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||29 1/4 Inches|
|Height||58 3/4 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||3 Inches|
|Caster Size||4 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Kegs||1|
|Number of Taps||4|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
|Type||Club Top Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Do I need to purchase any additional items along with this beer dispenser?
- Yes, couplers, regulators, CO2 tanks, and gas hoses are all sold separately.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TCB-2SB-N6 Details
Serve refreshing, ice cold draft beer or canned and bottled beverages from the same dispenser with this Turbo Air TCB-2SB-N6 (2) double tap kegerator beer dispenser! Featuring 2 tap towers with 2 faucets each, this kegerator is perfect for busy bars, pubs, or catered events. This kegerator can hold (2) 1/2 size kegs. Boasting a durable, steel construction with a wear-resistant black vinyl finish, this kegerator withstands the daily demands of a commercial setting. The heavy-gauge stainless steel countertop also adds durability and makes clean up a breeze.
Thanks to the high-density, foamed-in-place, CFC-free polyurethane insulation, this unit maintains a consistent cabinet temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. This temperature range allows for optimum beverage preservation for a quality product your guests will appreciate.
Ergonomically designed doors boast easy-grip handles for effortless opening and closing. Plus, the self-closing feature ensures the doors seal tightly each and every time. This unit also comes equipped with standard door locks to keep your inventory secure after hours and between keg replacements.
For added convenience, this unit has a side mount, 1/5 hp compressor that runs on eco-friendly R600 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Unlike most refrigeration manufacturers, Turbo Air ships this unit with a package of casters, giving you the option to make your unit mobile if it's beneficial to your kitchen floor plan. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation. The manifold/distributor and beer lines are also included.
Width: 58 7/8"
Depth: 29 1/4"
Height: 58 3/4"
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 3"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TCB-2SB-N6
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TCB-2SB|
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register