True TAC-72-LD Black Vertical Air Curtain Refrigerator
- 1 1/2 hp bottom mount compressor
- Maintains temperatures between 35 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Eight adjustable heavy duty PVC coated shelves
- Attractive vinyl exterior
- Full body foamed-in-place insulation
- Self-reversing fan motor helps keep condenser coils clean
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
|True Refrigeration TAC-72 BLACK Specs|
|Depth||30 1/8 Inches|
|Height||81 7/8 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Horsepower||1 1/2 HP|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Shelves||8|
|Service Type||Self Service|
|Temperature Range||35 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity. Additionally, this unit should not be installed around HVAC vents, doorways, or in direct sunlight.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
True Refrigeration TAC-72 BLACK Details
Offer grab-and-go convenience and increase impulse sales of prepackaged food and beverages at your deli, bakery, market, convenience store, or coffee shop with this black True TAC-72-LD air curtain merchandiser!
Its oversize, factory balanced CFC-free R-404A refrigeration system powered by a bottom mounted 1 1/2 hp compressor easily maintains cabinet temperatures between 35 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit for perfect food quality preservation. High density, "Ecomate" polyurethane insulation and a perforated interior back wall ensure better temperature retention and efficient airflow.
The True TAC-72-LD air curtain merchandiser's cabinet features a durable, attractive vinyl front and sides, with a matching white aluminum back. Four adjustable heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves and LED interior lighting ensure optimum visibility and merchandising flexibility. This 72" wide air curtain merchandiser is designed to maintain cold temperatures, but not for making warm items colder.
Depth: 30 1/8"
Height: 81 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for True Refrigeration TAC-72 BLACK
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a replacement warranty. Units purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty; units purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register