Tablecraft CW30128 8 oz. Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Crescent Casserole Dish
$3.79/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 18 and in additional increments of 6 due to manufacturer packaging.
- Pre-seasoned for a natural, easy-release
- Provides an ample 8 oz. serving area
- Crescent design adds visual appeal to dishes
- Durable cast iron construction
- Provides excellent heat retention for oven-to-table service
- Cooks food quickly and evenly
- Oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
You May Also Need
|Tablecraft CW30128 Specs|
|Length||8 1/2 Inches|
|Width||5 1/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
Tablecraft CW30128 Details
Ensure your food presentation steps up to the plate with this Tablecraft CW30128 8 oz. pre-seasoned mini cast iron crescent casserole dish! From baked macaroni and cheese to the ultimate fajita spread, this cast iron dish lets you bake and serve a variety of foods to perfection. Its durable cast-iron construction provides excellent heat retention, while ensuring your house specials are cooked evenly.
This server is the perfect oven-to-table solution to impress guests in your restaurant or diner. Its crescent-shaped design adds visual appeal to your guests' tabletop. For added convenience, this server is oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Length: 8 1/2"
Width: 5 1/8"
Capacity: 8 oz.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register