Tablecraft CBW20161L Wood Cutting Board with Well and Non-Slip Legs - 20" x 16" x 1"
$28.04/EachShips free with Plus
- Attractive northern hard birch wood
- Perfect for chopping foods, carving meats, and buffet displays
- Integrated channel catches liquids and juices
- Ample 20" x 16" surface area
- Includes 4 non-slip legs
- Lightweight design for easy transport
- Do not soak or submerge in water and treat with food-grade mineral oil
You May Also Need
Taking proper care of your wood cutting boards is an essential step that will help extend the life of your board. This instructional video will show you how to properly season a wood cutting board to ensure it remains in great condition!
|Tablecraft CBW20161L Specs|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wooden cutting board?
- All wood products should be hand washed. The heat and chemicals of a dishwasher are harmful to wood’s naturally porous texture. If your board begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe mineral oil or wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the board. Then, apply a thin coating with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the board, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood cutting board will make it feel sticky or oily. Be sure to dry it completely before storage to prevent mold.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Tablecraft CBW20161L Details
Chop up ingredients or entice your buffet guests to a fresh cut of meat with this Tablecraft CBW20161L 20" x 16" x 1" wood cutting board! This cutting board is made of solid northern hard birch wood for an attractive appearance. An integrated channel surrounds the entire perimeter of the board to catch run-off and juices and reduce spills and messes. This product also includes a non-slip leg in each corner, ensuring that your cutting board will stay in place while you are chopping, slicing, and carving.
With its ample 20" x 16" surface, this cutting board makes an excellent addition to any commercial kitchen or catering service. Use it for prep work or as a front-of-the-house display piece. Its lightweight design allows for easy transportation throughout your restaurant, hotel, bakery, or other venue. Great for cutting freshly-baked breads, chicken, ham, and much more, this versatile wooden cutting board is functional and stylish! To maintain the board's natural beauty, it should be hand washed and regularly treated with food-grade mineral oil. This northern hard birch wood board with a well and non-slip legs will protect your countertops from cut marks and will provide the perfect backdrop for all of your culinary creations!
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:board cutting wood legs level beautifully fruits juices meats counter
I just received this cutting board yesterday but couldn't wait to write this review. This is a beautiful board. The wood is really good quality, although it is not from a single piece. It is sanded beautifully and well made. It sits level and doesn't rock at all. I have been looking for a board like this for some time and this is at an affordable price range.
I LOVE this cutting board, I can't say enough good things about it. Sturdy construction, it is solid and level (doesn't wobble on its legs at all). I like that it has legs so that it's up off the counter in case there are water splashes, they won't warp the wood. It looks attractive, and I like the well around the perimeter for collecting meat or fruit juices while cutting.
This cutting board is not to big but not to small. I like that it's wood because it looks better in your counter top. It less expensive than my other cutting board
Really nice cutting board. Liked that it was elevated by the rubber encased feet, except that during shipping some of the legs were damaged. Webstaurant Store customer service was fantastic. Replaced the board quicker than a lightning bolt. Couldn't have imagined this level of customer service, other companies need to follow their example. Enjoying the board, conditioner was easy to apply and clean up is a breeze.
Very nice and strong wood cutting board. The well is perfect for catching juice when cutting meats or fruits. The board is large and perfect for every day use.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register