Tablecraft CBW1824175 24" x 18" x 1 3/4" Wooden Butcher Board Chopping Block
- Durable, northern hard birch wood construction will not bend or warp with time
- Features a reversible design for extended use and increased longevity
- Boasts a food grade mineral oil coating to preserve and maintain the wood
- Smooth surface easily wipes clean after every use
- Perfect for adding chopped vegetables, meats, and herbs directly into pots and pans
You May Also Need
|Tablecraft CBW1824175 Specs|
|Thickness||1 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wooden item?
- All wood products should be hand washed. The heat and chemicals of a dishwasher are harmful to wood’s naturally porous texture. If your product begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wood. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the item, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood board will make it feel sticky or oily.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Tablecraft CBW1824175 Details
Chop up ingredients or entice your buffet guests to a fresh cut of meat with this Tablecraft CBW1824175 24" x 18" x 1 3/4" wooden butcher board chopping block! This cutting board makes an excellent addition to any commercial kitchen or catering service. The ample 24" x 18" x 1 3/4" size allows you to serve appetizers and desserts, while the attractive, wood-grain appearance enhances any restaurant, bistro, or catered event's setting.
This board's 1 3/4" thickness allows it to be used as a chopping block during food preparation or as a front-of-house display piece. The butcher block surface is coated with a food grade mineral oil, making it great for serving appetizers or charcuterie displays during your next cocktail hour or catered banquet event. This attractive, northern hard birch wood board will both protect your countertops from cut marks and provide the perfect backdrop for your appetizers, cheese selection, or desserts!
Thickness: 1 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:Block chopping dishwasher quality Tablecraft safe recommend heavy excellent easy
The Tablecraft Wooden Butcher Board Chopping Block- 24" x 18" x 1 3/4" is an excellent quality chopping block. It is heavy weight and very durable. It is easy to clean but not dishwasher safe. Placing it in a dishwasher will change the quality of the product. I would recommend this.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register