The Tablecraft Wooden Butcher Board Chopping Block- 24" x 18" x 1 3/4" is an excellent quality chopping block. It is heavy weight and very durable. It is easy to clean but not dishwasher safe. Placing it in a dishwasher will change the quality of the product. I would recommend this.
$73.98/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable, northern hard birch wood construction will not bend or warp with time
- Features a reversible design for extended use and increased longevity
- Boasts a food grade mineral oil coating to preserve and maintain the wood
- Smooth surface easily wipes clean after every use
- Perfect for adding chopped vegetables, meats, and herbs directly into pots and pans
|Tablecraft CBW1824175 Specs|
|Thickness||1 3/4 Inches|
|Type||Butcher & Chopping Blocks|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wooden item?
- All wood products should be hand washed. The heat and chemicals of a dishwasher are harmful to wood’s naturally porous texture. If your product begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wood. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the item, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood board will make it feel sticky or oily.
Tablecraft CBW1824175 Details
Chop up ingredients or entice your buffet guests to a fresh cut of meat with this Tablecraft CBW1824175 24" x 18" x 1 3/4" wooden butcher board chopping block! This cutting board makes an excellent addition to any commercial kitchen or catering service. The ample 24" x 18" x 1 3/4" size allows you to serve appetizers and desserts, while the attractive, wood-grain appearance enhances any restaurant, bistro, or catered event's setting.
This board's 1 3/4" thickness allows it to be used as a chopping block during food preparation or as a front-of-house display piece. The butcher block surface is coated with a food grade mineral oil, making it great for serving appetizers or charcuterie displays during your next cocktail hour or catered banquet event. This attractive, northern hard birch wood board will both protect your countertops from cut marks and provide the perfect backdrop for your appetizers, cheese selection, or desserts!
Thickness: 1 3/4"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsTablecraft CBW1830175 30" x 18" x 1 3/4" Wooden Butcher Board Chopping Block
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft CBW20161L 20" x 16" x 1" Wood Grooved Cutting Board with Non-Slip Legs
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft CBW241615 24" x 16" x 1 1/4" Wood Grooved Cutting Board
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft CBW1520175 20" x 15" x 1 3/4" Wooden Butcher Board Chopping Block
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft CBW1218175 18" x 12" x 1 3/4" Wooden Butcher Board Chopping Block
People Talk About:block chopping dishwasher quality board butcher change clean durable easy
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register