|Buy 1 - 3||$58.49/Case|
Other Available Flavors:
- Delicious, classic cookie dough
- Studded with white chocolate chunks and buttery macadamia nuts
- Pre-formed into consistent 1.5 oz. cookies
- Effortless preparation
- Ships frozen
Other Products from this Line
- Rich's Jacqueline 1.5 oz. Preformed Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - 210/Case
- Rich's 1.5 oz. Everyday Preformed Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - 210/Case
- Rich's Jacqueline 1.5 oz. Preformed Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Dough - 210/Case
- Rich's 1.5 oz. Specialty Preformed Raspberry-Filled Shortbread Cookie Dough - 90/Case
- Rich's 1.5 oz. Everyday Preformed Sugar Cookie Dough - 210/Case
- Rich's Jacqueline 1.5 oz. Preformed Vegan Ranger Cookie Dough - 210/Case
- Rich's 1.5 oz. Everyday Preformed Peanut Butter Chip Cookie Dough - 210/Case
- Rich's 1.5 oz. Specialty Preformed Lemon-Filled Shortbread Cookie Dough - 90/Case
- Rich's 1.5 oz. Everyday Preformed Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Dough - 210/Case
- Rich's 0.45 oz. Specialty Preformed Crispy Almond Lace Cookie Dough - 560/Case
- Rich's 1.5 oz. Specialty Preformed Brownie Burst Filled Cookie Dough - 216/Case
|Flavor||White Chocolate Macadamia|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||1.5 oz.|
|Total Case Size||18.8 lb.|
Raw Cookie Dough
Customer questions about this product
- Does the advertised weight of this product indicate its weight before or after baking?
- All weights provided on dough products indicate their weights before baking. Typically, dough will lose approximately 10-20% of its weight during the baking process due to lost moisture.
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed on or just prior to a holiday could experience a slight delay in shipping.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
What's better than a freshly-baked cookie studded with white chocolate chips and crunchy macadamia nuts? This Rich's everyday preformed white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookie dough makes it easier than ever to offer this classic and popular indulgence in your establishment! Whether you're packaging cookies for resale or serving them warm alongside a bowl of rich ice cream, this cookie dough makes it simple to serve your customers a treat they're sure to love. Preformed into 1.5 oz. cookies, this convenient product makes portioning easy so you can be sure you're offering the same amount every time!
With this cookie dough, whipping up batches of irresistible white chocolate macadamia nut cookies is a breeze! To prepare, remove the frozen cookie pieces from the case and place 24 of them onto a lined sheet pan. Bake in a rotary oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 13-16 minutes, a convection oven at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 11-14 minutes, or a rack oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 11-14 minutes. Bake the cookies until they are lightly brown, keeping in mind that they will continue to bake as they cool on the pan after they have been removed from the oven. Ensure that the cookies are cooled completely before serving or packaging.
Originating from the innovation of non-dairy whipped topping in 1945, Rich's Products is a valued supplier in the foodservice industry. Today they offer a great selection of food products, from their famous non-dairy emulsions to baked goods, seafood, and pasta. Rich's prides itself on innovative thinking and a passion for quality, providing real-world solutions to evolving business needs. For reliable products and dedicated service, Rich's is a trusted industry leader around the globe.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is vegetarian per the manufacturer.
This item is shipped frozen. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or below.
KOF-K Dairy Kosher Supervision
This item is certified dairy Kosher by KOF-K Dairy Kosher Supervision.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register