Add a contemporary touch to your table presentation by using metal plates to serve your main course.
Our selection of metal bowls includes options of various capacities to use when serving an individual entree or setting out a large amount of food on your buffet table.
Metal Serving and Display Platters / Trays
A metal serving tray is an excellent product for offering guests your tasty appetizers and hors d’oeuvres during your next catered event, cocktail hour, or tasting.
Serve your customers’ favorite cold drinks with our selection of metal cups. We offer a variety of styles, so you can find something to serve everything from lemonade to mint juleps.
Our selection of wholesale enamelware offers a traditional, modern design to your dinnerware collection.
Shop by Brand
Shop metal dinnerware from popular brands that understand your foodservice needs.
- plusBaker's Mark Quarter Size 18 Gauge Non-Stick 9 1/2" x 13" Black Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan / TrayRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusBaker's Mark Eighth Size 18 Gauge Non-Stick 6 1/2" x 9 1/2" Black Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan / TrayRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusAcopa Alchemy 16 oz. Hammered Copper Moscow Mule Mug - 12/PackRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusAcopa Alchemy 18 oz. Tapered Copper Moscow Mule Mug - 12/PackRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusAcopa Alchemy 16 oz. Copper Moscow Mule Mug - 12/PackRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusBaker's Mark 9" x 1 1/4" 16 Gauge Aluminum Pie PanRated 5 out of 5 stars
Other Dinnerware Supplies
Show Off All of Your Foodservice Business’s Most Popular Dishes with Metal Dinnerware
If your restaurant, bar, or hotel is looking for new dishes, metal dinnerware is a sleek and affordable option. We offer metal serving and display bowls, along with platters and trays to meet all of your serving needs. This metal dinnerware is made of durable materials like cast aluminum, galvanized metal, and stainless steel, so it's sure to last for years to come.
When it comes to metal serving and display bowls, you’ll love our selection of dishes in a variety of shapes, capacities, diameters, and heights. You’ll also find plenty of serving and display platters, some of which are even made from trendy materials like cast iron. All of this metal dinnerware is perfect for serving soups, appetizers, salads, entrees, desserts, so it's the perfect addition to your foodservice business.