Nor-Lake NLBC50 50" Black Horizontal Bottle Cooler
Customers Also Viewed
plus $1,199.00 / Each
- Durable stainless steel top with sliding covers
- 14.8 cu. ft. capacity
- Includes 3 dividers for organization
- Black vinyl exterior
- Holds up to (857) 12 oz. cans or (377) 12 oz. bottles
- Adjustable temperature control; keeps contents between 34 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Comes with a removable bottle opener and cap catcher
- 115V, 3/8 hp; uses R290 refrigerant
Other Products from this Line
Nor-Lake NLBC95 95" Black Horizontal Bottle Cooler
plus $2,614.77 / Each
Nor-Lake NLBC65 64 1/2" Black Horizontal Bottle Cooler
plus $1,806.93 / Each
Nor-Lake NLBC80 80 1/2" Black Horizontal Bottle Cooler
plus $2,432.70 / Each
|Nor-Lake NLBC-50 Specs|
|Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Height||33 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||22 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||33 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||14.8 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of 12 oz. Bottles||377 Cases|
|Number of Dividers||3|
|Number of Lids||2 Lids|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Nor-Lake NLBC-50 Details
Keep beverages chilled and ready to serve with this Nor-Lake NLBC50 50" black horizontal bottle cooler. Since it provides a 14.8 cu. ft. capacity, you can be sure that a wide supply of bottles or cans are kept cold and ready for thirsty customers. It even features 3 vinyl coated dividers inside to keep bottles organized and readily accessible. For quick and convenient serving, a bottle opener / cap catcher is included with the unit. Just grab a beer, use the opener, and serve!
This unit is designed for outstanding durability to ensure that it withstands service through even your busiest days and nights. It features a black vinyl coated steel exterior and a galvanized steel interior. Two stainless steel lids open and close with ease, making for easy drink retrieval. Because they lock, the lids also secure your beverage selection, making sure that your supply is safe after hours.
This cooler operates with a 3/8 hp refrigeration system that circulates R290 refrigerant to keep the interior of the cabinet between 34 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. You can adjust the cooler with the temperature controller as needed. Plus, the foamed-in-place 1 1/2" polyurethane insulation helps to maintain the interior temperature while adding rigidity and structural strength to the cabinet.
This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 33 1/2"
Capacity: 14.8 cu. ft.
Depth: 22 3/4"
Height: 33 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:coolers size second link haven extremely durable doors cooler bought
This bottle cooler is very spacious for the size. The doors seem to be extremely durable. We haven’t had one break yet, and that is usually the weak link on these coolers. We liked it enough we bought a second.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register