Earn up to $176.24 back (17,624 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Refrigeration system keeps temp in 30-32°F range for faster chill of product
- Includes adjustable epoxy-coated, steel wire dividers to organize product
- Designed with a bottle cap opener and cap catcher for fast service
- Features 4 easy glide, stainless steel lids with handles for quick access
- 115V; 1/4 hp; R-290 refrigerant
- Beverage-Air 09B30S025C Black Cap Catcher with Bottle Opener for Beverage-Air DW and SF Series Bottle Coolers
- Beverage-Air 00C31-030ABB Equivalent 3" Plate Casters - 6/Set
- Beverage-Air 403-114D Stepped Divider for DW Series Bottle Coolers - 9 1/4" x 22 1/4"
- Beverage-Air 00C30-030AAA Lid Lock for DW49 and DW94 Solid Lid Horizontal Bottle Coolers
- Beverage-Air 00C31-032ABB 6" Adjustable Legs for Bottle Coolers - 6/Set
- 3" Swivel Plate Casters for DW79, DW94, WTRCS72, WTRCS84, and WTRCS112 Series - 6/Set
- Beverage-Air 00C31-034ABB 3" Plate Casters for DW49 Series Bottle Coolers - 4/Set
|Beverage-Air DW94HC-B-29 Specs|
|Depth||26 5/8 Inches|
|Height||33 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||91 Inches|
|Interior Depth||22 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||26 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||28.63 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of 12 oz. Bottles||39 Cases|
|Number of 12 oz. Cans||55 Cases|
|Number of Lids||4 Lids|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air DW94HC-B-29 Details
Serve your customers a cold and refreshing beverage with this Beverage-Air DW94HC-B-29 95" black frosty brew deep well bottle cooler. As opposed to standard bottle coolers, this cooler maintains temperatures between 30 and 32 degrees Fahrenheit for an especially cold and refreshing drinking experience. Its durable exterior boasts a wear-resistant vinyl on steel in a black finish that is easy to maintain. Designed for ease of use, the top of this unit also features a stainless steel counter top with integral glass stops, so that workers have additional space while prepping drinks for patrons. The cooler even has a bottle cap opener and cap catcher that makes fulfilling drink orders a breeze. Plus, the easy glide, stainless steel lids with handles are easy to keep clean and slide open in order to serve guests quickly.
Made to handle frequent use, this bottle cooler's interior is made of sturdy galvanized steel so that it lasts longer for your commercial business. It also includes adjustable steel wire dividers, coated with epoxy, so that you can keep product organized for quick retrieval. The cooler is capable of holding up to 39 cases of 12 oz. bottles or 55 cases of 12 oz. cans, providing you with plenty of storage space.
In order to keep your business operating efficiently, this powerful 1/4 hp refrigeration system is made with foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation, which both adds structural strength to the cabinet and enhances its energy efficiency. It also uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant to chill products and keep them cold between 30 - 32 degrees Fahrenheit. An oversized self-defrosting evaporator also moves air and allows for a better cooling. This cooler also includes a high cooling RPM fan, which provides a faster pull down temperature for drinks in comparison to the standard model. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 26 5/8"
Height: 33 3/4"
Capacity: 28.63 cu. ft.
Depth: 22 3/4"
Height: 26 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Please refer to the warranty document linked to this item for Beverage Air’s most recent warranty statement. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register