Beverage-Air DW64HC-B 65" Black Deep Well Bottle Cooler
- Interior made of galvanized steel for durability
- Includes adjustable epoxy-coated, (3) steel wire dividers to organize product
- Designed with a bottle cap opener and cap catcher for fast service
- Features 2 easy glide, stainless steel lids with handles for quick access
- 115V; 1/4 hp; R-290 refrigerant
You May Also Need
Beverage-Air 09B30S025C Black Cap Catcher with Bottle Opener for Beverage-Air DW and SF Series Bottle Coolers
$75.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-113D Divider for DW Series Bottle Coolers
$87.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C31-031ABB Equivalent 3" Plate Casters - 4/Set
$217.56 / Set
Beverage-Air 00C30-029AAA Lid Lock for DW64 Solid Lid Horizontal Bottle Coolers
$245.92 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-114D Stepped Divider for DW Series Bottle Coolers - 9 1/4" x 22 1/4"
$53.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C31-033ABB 6" Adjustable Legs for Bottle Coolers - 4/Set
$208.99 / Set
Beverage-Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Set
$177.99 / Set
|Beverage-Air DW64HC-B Specs|
|Depth||26 1/2 Inches|
|Height||33 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||61 Inches|
|Interior Depth||22 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||26 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||18.5 cu. ft.|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of 12 oz. Bottles||25 1/4 Cases|
|Number of 12 oz. Cans||34 3/4 Cases|
|Number of Dividers||3|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Temperature Range||36 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air DW64HC-B Details
Serve your customers a cold and refreshing beverage with this Beverage-Air DW64HC-B 65" black deep well bottle cooler. Its durable exterior boasts a wear-resistant vinyl on steel in a black finish that is easy to maintain. Designed for ease of use, the top of this unit also features a stainless steel counter top with integral glass stops, so that workers have additional space while prepping drinks for patrons. The cooler even has a bottle cap opener and cap catcher that makes fulfilling drink orders a breeze. Plus, the easy glide, stainless steel lids with handles are easy to keep clean and slide open in order to serve guests quickly.
Made to handle frequent use, this bottle cooler's interior is made of sturdy galvanized steel so that it lasts longer for your commercial business. It also includes adjustable steel wire dividers, coated with epoxy, so that you can keep product organized for quick retrieval. The digital temperature controller makes setting the cooler to the ideal temperature for your bottles quick and easy. The cooler is capable of holding up to 25 1/4 cases of 12 oz. bottles or 34 3/4 cases of 12 oz. cans, providing you with plenty of storage space.
In order to keep your business operating efficiently, this powerful 1/4 hp refrigeration system is made with foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation, which both adds structural strength to the cabinet and enhances its energy efficiency. It also uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant to chill products and keep them cold between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. An automatic, non-electric defrosting evaporator also moves air and allows for a better cooling. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 26 1/2"
Height: 33 3/4"
Capacity: 18.5 cu. ft.
Depth: 22 3/4"
Height: 26 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register