Earn up to $101.82 back (10,182 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Interior made of galvanized steel for durability
- Includes adjustable epoxy-coated, (4) steel wire dividers to organize product
- Designed with a bottle cap opener and cap catcher for fast service
- Features 2 easy glide, stainless steel lids with handles for quick access
- 115V; 1/4 hp; R-290 refrigerant
- Beverage-Air 09B30S025C Black Cap Catcher with Bottle Opener for Beverage-Air DW and SF Series Bottle Coolers
- Beverage-Air 403-114D Stepped Divider for DW Series Bottle Coolers - 9 1/4" x 22 1/4"
- Beverage-Air 00C31-033ABB 6" Adjustable Legs for Bottle Coolers - 4/Set
- Beverage-Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Set
- Beverage-Air 00C31-031ABB Equivalent 3" Swivel Plate Casters for DW64, WTRCS36, WTRCS52, and WTRCS60 Series - 4/Set
- Beverage-Air 00C31-034ABB 3" Plate Casters for DW49 Series Bottle Coolers - 4/Set
- Beverage-Air 11B30S019CBC Divider
Serve your customers a cold and refreshing beverage with this Beverage-Air DW64HC-B 65" black deep well bottle cooler.
An excellent addition to any bar, this cooler is capable of holding up to 25 1/4 cases of 12 oz. bottles or 34 3/4 cases of 12 oz. cans, providing you with plenty of storage space. It uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant to chill products and keep them between 36-40 degrees Fahrenheit.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This cooler's durable exterior boasts a wear-resistant vinyl on steel in a black finish that is easy to maintain. Designed for ease of use, the top of this unit also features a stainless steel counter top with integral glass stops, so that workers have additional space while prepping drinks for patrons.
Made to handle frequent use, this bottle cooler's interior is made of sturdy galvanized steel so that it lasts longer for your commercial business. It also includes adjustable steel wire dividers, coated with epoxy, so that you can keep products organized for quick retrieval.
Convenient Cap Removal
Grab a bottle and pop it open in one fluid motion! The cooler's attached bottle cap opener and cap catcher makes fulfilling drink orders a breeze. No other tools required.
The easy-glide, stainless steel lids remain easy to keep clean, resist wear and tear, and slide open smoothly to allow quick access to soft drinks, alcohol, and other beverages.
Digital Temperature Control
With this cooler, you'll always have chilled drinks at the ready. The digital temperature controller makes setting the cooler to the ideal temperature for your bottles quick and easy.
This powerful 1/4 hp refrigeration system is made with foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation, which both adds structural strength to the cabinet and enhances its energy efficiency. It also uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant to chill products and keep them cold between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. An automatic, non-electric defrosting evaporator also moves air and allows for a better cooling. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:65 Inches
- Depth:26 1/2 Inches
- Height:33 3/4 Inches
- Capacity:18.5 cu. ft.
- Interior Width:61 Inches
- Interior Depth:22 3/4 Inches
- Interior Height:26 3/4 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Please refer to the warranty document linked to this item for Beverage Air’s most recent warranty statement. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register