Micro Matic BG-U-10KR Biergarten Polished Stainless Steel Kool-Rite Glycol Cooled 10 Tap Tower System
- Dispenses up to ten beers
- Polished stainless steel finish
- Classic brewery pipe style with a 3" diameter top bar
- Glycol-cooled design is great when point of dispensing is up to 500' from keg
- Kool-Rite technology ensures optimum cooling at the faucet and the purest taste possible
- Includes 1/4" OD stainless steel tubes with 5/16"-3/8" barb fittings
- Includes 3/8" OD copper tubes with 3/8" barb fittings for secure glycol connection
You May Also Need
Watch this video to learn the mechanics behind Micro Matic's innovative Kool-Rite technology! It's the perfect way to ensure you beer comes out crisp and cold every time.
|Micro Matic BG-U-10KR Specs|
|Faucet Type||Standard Faucets|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between air cooled and glycol cooled tap towers?
- The primary difference is that air cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is less than 25’ from the refrigerated keg, while glycol cooled towers can be used if the point of dispensing is up to 500’ away.
The temperature of the beer lines within an air cooled tap tower is maintained by allowing cold air from the refrigerated storage to be circulated in the tower, around the hoses. The temperature of the beer lines within a glycol cooled tap tower is maintained by a circulation of chilled water and glycol along the hoses, from the refrigerated storage all the way to the faucet.
- What is the difference between a wine tap tower and a beer tap tower?
- A tap tower designed for serving wine is lined with stainless steel, while a beer tap tower is lined with brass. You cannot use wine in a beer tap tower because the acidity in the wine will corrode the brass.
Micro Matic BG-U-10KR Details
This Micro Matic BG-U-10KR Biergarten stainless steel Kool-Rite 10 tap tower system adds a unique aesthetic appeal to your operation while boosting the efficiency of your bar, pub, or restaurant with a reliable design that's sure to save you time and money! With an elegant stainless steel finish and classic brewery pipe design, this beer system brings modernity to any establishment. This unit features 10 taps that allow you to provide eager guests with a variety of brews in one convenient location. The tower's glycol-cooled configuration makes it great for applications where the point of dispensing is up to 500' from the keg, ensuring that your beer will dispense at the perfect serving temperature from the first pour to the last!
Thanks to the system's patented Kool-Rite technology, this unit ensures optimum cooling at the faucet and the purest taste possible. This technology features stainless steel beer lines that are joined together with copper coolant lines and are then fully insulated for maximum temperature retention. A cold block in the unit insert then provides a direct cold transfer point before the brew leaves the faucet. And, because your beer will only touch stainless steel as it passes through each tower, you don't have to worry about any "off" tastes that may be imparted by other materials.
Width: 46 3/4"
Depth: 4 1/2"
Height: 18 7/8"
Pipe Diameter: 3"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic BG-U-10KR
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register