Master's Reserve 9175 Circa 16 oz. Pilsner Glass - 12/Case
- Perfect for serving craft beers and pilsners
- Made of ClearFire glass for sparkling clarity and brilliance
- Ultra thin, beadless edge creates an exquisite presentation
- Seamless bowl and stem design for an upscale look
- Signature flat foot increases stability on tabletops
- Slim side walls are strong and durable
- Chip-resistant with normal use
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Noble Chemical 4 lb. / 64 oz. Last Call Low Suds Powdered Bar Glass Cleaner - 2/Case
plus $24.99 /Case
Noble Chemical 0.5 oz. Last Call Low Suds Powdered Bar Glass Cleaner Packet - 100/Case
plus $24.49 /Case
Noble Chemical 0.5 oz. Last Call Manual Powdered Beer Glass Cleaner Packet - 100/Case
plus $24.49 /Case
Noble Chemical 0.5 oz. Last Call Mineral Solvent Powdered Bar Glass Cleaner Packet - 100/Case
plus $22.99 /Case
Noble Chemical 0.75 oz. Last Call Last Rinse Liquid Sanitizer Packet - 100/Case
plus $24.99 /Case
|Master's Reserve 9175 Specs|
|Height||8 1/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||3 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 5/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this Libbey Master's Reserve item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey HD2 Rim and Foot Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Master's Reserve 9175 Details
Combining a contemporary profile with elegant curves, this stunning Master's Reserve 9175 Circa 16 oz. pilsner glass makes the ideal addition to modern microbreweries, pubs, bars, and lounges! Featuring patented ClearFire glass, this vessel offers unparalleled brilliance and sparkling clarity without the use of potentially harmful metals. The slim sidewalls are sleek, yet durable, providing increased mechanical strength. At the same time, the ultra thin beadless edge creates an exquisite presentation for your finest craft beers and pilsners.
As refined as it is enduring, the seamless bowl and stem design of this glass provides an upscale look, while dramatically enhancing the strength and torque resistance of the product. In addition, the signature flat foot enables optimum stability on surfaces. Combining classic elegance with modern aesthetics and ingenuity, this Circa pilsner glass is the perfect way to elevate your presentations of all kinds of microbrews and draft beers.
Offering a completely reimagined formulation and design, Master's Reserve provides an impressive, industry-leading lineup of glassware. This glass undergoes DuraTemp treatment to increase chip resistance for a prolonged service life. Featuring the fewest impurities of any glassware, Master's Reserve makes it instantly clear that your patrons are receiving the best product and service possible. With the Master's Reserve 9175 Circa pilsner glass, creating an unforgettable ambiance for the bars and tabletops at your venue is always a breeze.
Top Diameter: 2 5/8"
Bottom Diameter: 3"
Height: 8 1/4"
Capacity: 16 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register