This mixing glass is a very good size and weight. Filled our needs nicely. And, as usual, Webstaurant beat other prices, and didn't lose any quality in the process.
Other Available Sizes:
- Rim-tempered for extra strength and durability
- Crystal-clear complexion great for presentation
- Heavy, sturdy base ensures sturdiness
- Smaller bottom diameter for easy handling
- 22 oz. capacity is large enough for mixing drinks or serving your popular ales and lagers
Other Products from this Line
|Anchor Hocking 77422 Specs|
|Height||6 7/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/8 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 5/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 5/8 Inches|
|Features|| Heat Treated|
|Glass Style||Straight Sided|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type|| All Purpose Beer Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Anchor Hocking 77422 Details
From refreshing iced tea to colorful mixed drinks, traditional, medium alcohol-level ales and lagers to frothy root beer floats, drinks of all kinds will be perfectly presented in this Anchor Hocking 77422 22 oz. rim tempered mixing glass. Take advantage of this glass's crystal-clear complexion and create eye-appealing concoctions, complete with all the added garnishes and toppings!
Featuring a thick, heavy base, this glass is sturdy and won't easily tip over. Plus, its small bottom diameter optimizes convenience for bartenders and servers, making it easier to quickly grab and grip this glass for service over the average mixing glass! Having undergone a heating and cooling process, this glass is rim-tempered giving it extra strength and durability that's up to two to three times stronger than untreated glass. Choose the glass that gives you both high-end appearance and sturdiness!
Top Diameter: 3 5/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/8"
Maximum Diameter: 3 5/8"
Height: 6 7/8"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAnchor Hocking 90004 New Orleans 4.5 oz. Espresso / Rocks Glass - 36/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAcopa 16 oz. Customizable Mixing Glass / Pint Glass - 24/Case
People Talk About:glasses glass 22oz beer choice cleaning customers durable easily easy
Hey, no problems with these glasses. We've tried tall 23 oz pilasters, which tip and break easily. These are much more economical. A good choice!
It is hard to find 22oz beer glasses. These are extremely durable and fit great into our glass racks for easy cleaning. Customers love the feel and look of these massive glasses.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register