- 5 micron rating removes sediment, dirt, and rust before water reaches your primary filter
- Reduces sediment in areas with high-particulate water
- Provides a flow rate of 1.5 GPM; maximum operating pressure of 125 PSI
- Increases the efficiency of your primary water filter
- Recommended for use with any Manitowoc ice machine filtration system
|Manitowoc Ice AR-PRE-P Specs|
|Width||4 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||4 1/2 Inches|
|Maximum Pressure||125 PSI|
|Maximum Temperature||90 Degrees F|
|Micron Rating||5 Microns|
|Service Flow Rate||0.75 GPM|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
Manitowoc Ice AR-PRE-P Details
Keep the water used in your ice machines safe and clean while reducing costly maintenance calls with the Manitowoc AR-PREP Arctic Pure Plus single cartridge ice machine water filtration system pre-filter! This pre-filter is specially designed to reduce the amount of dirt, sand, rust, and sediment in your water before it reaches your primary filter, thus increasing the efficiency of your filtration system and extending the service life of your primary filter.
With its 5 micron rating, this pre-filter effectively removes the larger particles from your water supply, making this unit highly recommended for areas with high-particulate water. The pre-filter can handle water temperatures ranging from 40-90 degrees Fahrenheit and has a maximum flow rate of 1.5 GPM. It can operate with a water pressure of 35-125 PSI.
Width: 4 1/8"
Depth: 4 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
IAPMO R&T UPC Certified - USA & Canada
This product is certified by the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO) to meet Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC) standards for the USA and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice AR-PRE-P
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. PLEASE NOTE: Parts carry a 90 day limited warranty.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register