- Full size uninsulated design holds up to 36 full size sheet pans; 1 1/2" of clearance between slides
- Heat mode with 9 adjustable settings up to 185 degrees Fahrenheit
- Proof mode adjusts humidity between 30% and 100% up to 115 degrees Fahrenheit
- Integrated easy-to-read LED display on removable bottom control drawer
- 120V, 1440W
- Choice Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
- Choice Bulk Case of 12 Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pans / Sheet Pans
- Choice Half Size 19 Gauge 13" x 18" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
- Choice Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Sheet Pan with Footed Cooling Rack
- Choice Bulk Case of 24 Half Size 19 Gauge 13" x 18" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pans
- Choice Half Size 19 Gauge 13" x 18" Wire in Rim Aluminum Sheet Pan with Half Size 12" x 16" Footed Cooling Rack
Keep hot food hot and proof dough with this Main Street Equipment CHP-1836U full size non-insulated heated holding / proofing cabinet with a clear door!
This Main Street Equipment CHP-1836U full size non-insulated heated holding / proofing cabinet is great for keeping ready-to-serve foods at the perfect temperature. With a proofing mode and adjustable humidity settings from 30% to 100%, you can also proof dough before it's ready to bake. Whether you operate a restaurant, diner, or bakery, this hot cabinet is packed with features that will make it easy to keep up with high volume meal periods.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit also includes an easy-to-read thermometer for effortless temperature monitoring, and a pair of dials on the bottom control drawer for easy operation. Plus, the control dials are removable for quick cleaning. A simple toggle switch is also included, to let you select between the "heat" and "proof" modes.
Thanks to four 5" poly casters, this cabinet can be filled and moved from your prep location to the serving area with incredible ease.
With 36 lip-load pan slides that hold 18" x 26" sheet pans, this unit has ample space to hold your dishes at the perfect temperature.
The integrated corner bumpers will protect your nearby walls and equipment while you're moving the unit from one location to the next.
Clear Door for Maximum Visibility
A Lexan clear door provides outstanding impact and heat-resistance as well as allowing for easy monitoring of the contents inside. For valuable temperature protection, the door is paired with both magnets and a tight-fitting gasket to ensure the door is always shut correctly and the warm air inside does not escape.
Boasting nine adjustable holding settings and a heat mode that can reach 185 degrees Fahrenheit, this cabinet is perfect for storing ready-to-serve dishes. Or, operators can use the unit's integrated proofing mode for operation at a lower temperature (up to 115 degrees Fahrenheit) in order to proof bread before it's ready to bake.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Left to Right::23 1/8''
- Front to Back::33 3/16''
- Height:66 1/2 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register