Make sure you order these by the dozen so that they come in a case. If you order them individually (like say 6 at a time) they will come with impossible-to-remove stickers on each pan. These evil stickers scoff at your hot soapy water, and they mock goo-gone.
$6.46/EachShips free with Plus
- Wire-reinforced beaded rim adds strength
- Perfect for baking, broiling, cooling, or storing
- Flat construction ensures even browning and baking
- Tapered shape easily stacks for storage
- Bake with confidence without breaking the bank
- Choice 48 Piece Stainless Steel Full Size Sheet Cake Marker
- Choice 16 1/2" x 24 1/2" Full Size Silicone Non-Stick Baking Mat
- Choice 16 7/16" x 24 1/2" Chrome Plated Footed Wire Cooling Rack for Full Size Sheet Pan
$8.39/EachOut Of Stock
- Baker's Mark 2" High Full-Size Aluminum Sheet Pan Extender
- Choice Full Size Polypropylene Bun / Sheet Pan Cover
- Baker's Mark Full Size Polypropylene Bun / Sheet Pan Cover - NSF
For all of your baking and roasting needs, choose this Choice full size 18" x 26" 19 gauge wire in rim aluminum bun pan / sheet pan.
Great for bakeries, cafeterias, coffee shops, and cafes, this full size aluminum sheet pan is built to withstand the daily demands of your busy commercial kitchen. Easy to clean and maintain, this pan is a versatile addition to your kitchen!
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
"These are great pans, perfect for big batches of baked goods. We have several that we use regularly, durable, easy to clean, cools nicely. Would highly recommend this product to any baker."Read More Reviews
Made of 19 gauge aluminum, this pan is great for everyday use. Steel wire in the rim aids in minimizing warping and bending, allowing the pan to withstand cold temperatures in the freezer and high heat applications in the oven so you can get the most out of this essential kitchen item. Plus, its natural finish is easy to clean to keep this pan looking great after each use.
Wire-reinforced Beaded Rim
Also known as a baker's tray or aluminum sheet pan, this bun pan features a wire-reinforced beaded rim for added strength.
The tapered sides on this pan make it easy to stack and store multiple pans when they're not in use.
Consistent, Even Baking
This pan's flat construction also ensures even browning and baking so you can efficiently bake cookies, rolls, and more! Great for transporting baked goods from station to station in your kitchen, this pan makes an excellent tray for prep work.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Length:26 Inches
- Width:18 Inches
- Height:1 1/8 Inches
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Half Size 13" x 18" 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Quarter Size 9 1/2" x 13" 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Eighth Size 19 Gauge 6 1/2" x 9 1/2" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Perforated Bun / Sheet Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Half Size 19 Gauge 13" x 18" Wire in Rim Aluminum Sheet Pan with Half Size 12" x 16" Footed Cooling Rack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Half Size 19 Gauge 13" x 18" Wire in Rim Aluminum Perforated Bun / Sheet Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Half Size 19 Gauge 13" x 18" Wire in Rim Aluminum Sheet Pan with Cover
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Quarter Size 19 Gauge 9 1/2" x 13" Wire in Rim Aluminum Sheet Pan with Footed Cooling Rack
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSteelton 20 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 20 Pan Side Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 20 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack with Non-Marking Casters - Unassembled
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 10 Pan End Load Half Height Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 20038 Super Pan V 16 1/2" x 24" Footed Stainless Steel Cooling Rack for Full Size Sheet Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars52" x 80" Disposable .6 Mil Bun Pan Rack Covers - 50/Roll
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBaker's Mark PanPal Non-Stick Reusable Full Size Pan Liner - 2/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 30023 Super Pan V® Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Perforated Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAvantco MX20 20 Qt. Planetary Stand Mixer with Guard & Standard Accessories - 120V, 1 1/2 hp
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 1 Qt. (4 Cups) Clear Plastic Measuring Cup with Gradations
People Talk About:pans great sheet price pan baking nice cookies quality rack
These pans are fantastic! Heavy duty, sturdy, solid construction....what more could you want. Take note that these pans will not fit into a standard residential oven. I purchased them to place my cookie dough onto when chilling it so all of my half cookie sheets aren't tied up chilling dough, to place cookies I've begun to decorate and need out of the way while drying, and to place baked items to cool. I've also purchased the bun pan rack from Webstaurant and these pans fit perfectly onto the shelves. Can't say enough great things about these full size aluminum bun pans!
The sheet pan is sturdy, quality-wise is great. Make sure to order it by the dozen that way it comes in one box and there is less possibility of it getting damaged.
These pans fit perfectly on my Regency Sheet pan rack. They arrived in perfect condition and are very strong. I use the pan rack in my clay studio and each one regularly holds about 25 pounds of wares daily.
These trays are perfect for curing my soaps. I like them with wax paper and they hold right at 100 4.5-5 oz bars per tray. I use them in my Regency bun rack and they fit great. Bought five just to test and I’m sold. The stickers do actually come off fairly easily. I just peeled off. No solvent necessary to remove them. Highly recommend.
These are what I consider the standard sheet pan. Other reviewers have noted that they're flimsy, which I don't know if they got a different product?? Because these aren't flimsy at all. I make roast beef on them all the time, so there's a good 25 pounds of meat, and they don't warp or bend.
We bought these along with the grates that go on them. They are wonderful and have not shown any sign of rust after 2 years of weekly use.
I love these pans! I use them daily for multiple things. They don't bend. They heat up well and are very sturdy and easy to clean.
Great quality and easy to clean. We used them from baking to roasting. I would recommend sheet pan protectors. if you are trying to get a caramellization then a little water on the pan when your done and it will release and stuck on goodness in no time.
These pans are a great product for a great price! These fit perfect on the bun rack I received as a gift a few days ago.
These are very sturdy and durable. Much heavier and nicer quality than I imagined for the price. Great product. Will buy again.fast shipping and great price.
Best ones hands down! They are still looking like new after months of use. I am most impressed that they don't fold up when used at high heat.
Great sheet pans! easy to clean! offers consistent baking! They fit perfectly into the bun rack and hold large amounts of product. We will continue to buy this brand!
These work and fit perfect with the stand we roll in and out of the walk in fridge. We have about 20 of these trays.
It's a well made pan. It does not fit in a household oven, so be careful when purchasing if you are ordering for home. I ended up using them as serving platters for BBQ once I realized this.
These pans are for an absolute great price I go to restaurant depot and they are way more expensive over there highly recommend very durable
Works perfectly for a “half sheet” size cake. Will feed 40-50 in a single layer cake. Even cooking in the oven every time. Highly reccommend.
These full sheet pans are great value. I recently purchased 4 and two were damaged during shipping. The company replaced them free of shipping charge and the replacement came in 2 days.
good quality, easy to wash , they do not stain, they tend to scratch a little but not much. easy to stack and clean. great product overall
These pans are a great value for the price! Will definitely need to get a couple dozen more. They aren’t heavy at all which is great for moving from the dish room to the rack
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register