$94.99/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
- Sturdy metal frame construction with a contemporary clear coat finish
- Comfortable, soft 2 1/2" thick vinyl padded seat
- Built-in footrest for exceptional comfort
- Contoured cross back design
- Plastic glides help protect floors from scratches and scuffs
|Shipping Weight||22.8 lb.|
|Height||42 1/4 Inches|
|Seat Width||16 3/4 Inches|
|Seat Depth||16 1/2 Inches|
|Height Style||Bar Height|
|Seat Height||29 Inches|
|Cushion Thickness||2 1/2 Inches|
|Padded Seat||With Padded Seat|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a pre-assembled chair vs. a detached seat chair?
- Detached seat chairs ship without the seat attached to the chair frame to provide a more cost effective seating option for your business compared to pre-assembled chairs. Screws are included with the detached seat for assembly. Pre-assembled chairs already come with the seat attached to the base, and are ready to be used upon arrival.
Seat your guests in comfort and style with this Lancaster Table & Seating clear coat cross back bar height chair with light gray padded seat - preassembled. This bar height chair has a sleek and sturdy metal frame along with a comfortable and soft 2 1/2" thick padded seat. Its back rest features a trendy cross back design that adds a modern look to any location. Because it is contoured for a customer's back, it provides unmatched comfort while maintaining a distinct appearance. The convenient foot rest offers additional comfort to help your patrons relax and enjoy your venue.
This bar height chair is designed with integrated plastic glides to protect your floors from scuffing. The clear coat on the frame adds a contemporary touch and ensures longevity even through everyday wear and tear - resisting stains, scratches, and smudges. This reliable design ensures you'll be using this bar height chair in your bar or restaurant for years to come!
Height: 42 1/4"
Seat Width: 16 3/4"
Seat Depth: 16 1/2"
Seat Height: 29"
Capacity: 330 lb.
This item has fabric, filling, barrier, or decking material that is compliant with the flammability standards set by California Technical Bulletin 117-2013.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register