Krampouz CECIF4 17" x 18" Electric Cast Iron Crepe Maker - 3750W, 240V
- Cast iron cooking surface
- Thermostatic controls for easy temperature adjustment
- 3750W, 240V
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Carnival King Crepe Mix 5 lb. Bag - 6/Case
Krampouz ARI18 7" Round Stainless Steel Crepe Batter Spreader
Krampouz ASH40 15 3/4" Beechwood Crepe Spatula
Matfer Bourgeat 071950 7" Beechwood Crepe Dough Spreader
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Learn how to expertly use your crepe griddle with this step-by-step guide! Whether your are just starting out, or need a little refresher, this Krampouz video will teach you how to make flat and delicious-looking crepes.
Need to learn how to season and maintain your crepe maker? Look no further than this Krampouz step-by-step guide!
Serve your guests a variety of breakfast, lunch, or dessert dishes with Krampouz's crepe makers! In just a few simple steps, you can begin making anything from tomato and sausage galettes to banana and chocolate crepes.
|Width||16 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||17 3/8 Inches|
|Burner Diameter||15 3/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Material||Cast Iron|
|Number of Burners||1|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
- Can this item be used for residential purposes?
- The right is reserved to deny shipment of this item for residential usage. If this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
Craft the perfect crepe with the Krampouz CECIF4 17" x 18" electric cast iron crepe maker! This crepe maker features three coiled heating elements and a cast iron cooking surface to provide constant and even heat distribution to your food. The thermostatic controls make it easy to adjust temperature, and the heat insulation system ensures greater energy efficiency. A luminous On/Off switch lets you tell if the product is active at a glance, and the heat indicator light shows when the surface is hot. For reliable stability, the whole unit is mounted on four adjustable stainless steel feet with plastic caps. A wooden spreader and spatula are included.
Width: 16 3/4"
Depth: 17 3/8"
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Krampouz CGCID4 17" x 18" Gas Cast Iron Crepe Maker - 24,000 BTU
Commercial Waffle Makers
32 oz. Noble Chemical Formula D Ready to Use Decarbonizer and Degreaser - Ecolab® 29777 Alternative
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register