Ice Skater Naturally Smoked Gouda 5 lb. Wheel
|Buy 1 - 2||$74.99/Each|
- Perfect for sandwiches, specialty pizzas, or for cutting into wedges for deli displays
- Smoky taste with a delightfully creamy, buttery texture caused from aging
- Semi-hard consistency
- One of the most popular cheeses in the world
- Ships refrigerated
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||5 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
This Ice Skater naturally smoked gouda cheese is imported from Holland and is perfect for sandwiches, specialty pizzas, or garnishing soups. It's richer in dairy flavor than traditional gouda cheese, and has more of a buttery flavor due to its aging process. The cheese is smoked over real oak wood chips using a cold smoke technique to produce a smooth, creamy, and lightly smoked flavor. Best of all, it is not artificially processed and does not contain any artificial ingredients or flavorings so you can be sure you're serving a completely natural, fresh product to your high quality customers.
This gouda cheese features an edible brown rind is delicious for snack trays or appetizers, and pairs well with fruits, nuts, chocolate, and mustard. It slices and melts exceptionally well, making it an ideal complement to deli sandwiches, burgers, paninis, and even steaks. When pairing with beverages, this cheese harmonizes beautifully with lagers and dark beers.
Additionally, it's sealed in durable plastic wrap to keep it fresh and protected during shipment. Regardless of whether you're filling out a charcuterie board or topping an award winning sandwich, this cheese is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register