Guernsey's Gift Sandwich Cut Swiss Cheese - 8 lb. Solid Block
Other Available Sizes:
- 8 lb. lactose-free Swiss cheese
- Aged over 60 days
- Can be grated, sliced, melted, or cut into cubes
- Perfect for using as a topping, garnish, or a standalone snack
- Ships refrigerated
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||8 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
The perfect addition to any deli or sandwich shop, this Guernsey's Gift lactose-free Swiss cheese is both flavorful and versatile! This cheese has been aged over 60 days to allow the slightly sweet and perfectly nutty flavor of this cheese to develop. It is the perfect way to finish off a delicious artisan sandwich or original hoagie. With stellar meltability, this Swiss cheese makes it easy to enhance any grilled cheese or omelet.
This cheese comes in a long, 8 lb. block and is sealed in durable plastic wrap to preserve its freshness. This cheese is made with natural ingredients to bring out the best flavors in your food, so you can feel confident you are serving the best to your customers. Extremely versatile in its application, its semi-hard consistency can be cut into cubes, grated, or sliced thin for sandwiches. Whether it's used as a topping, garnish, or a standalone snack, this Swiss cheese is sure to be a new favorite amongst your customers.
Beginning as a small deli stand in 1953, Richard M. Heagy Foods, Inc. has a proud history of offering perfectly aged cheeses and smoked deli meats. Guernsey's Gift, Heagy Foods' own brand of cheese products, is a favorite amongst consumers for its consistent, dependable flavor and use of high quality ingredients. With its superior service, diverse product lines, and promise of Lancaster County freshness, their commitment to providing honest foods makes Heagy Foods products a dependable option in your establishment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register