Other Available Sizes:
- Spiral mixer design folds dough more efficiently than other mixing styles
- Durable fixed 80 qt. stainless steel mixing bowl with 73 lb. flour capacity and 120 lb. dough capacity
- 2 timers for each speed with auto-stop feature allows for multi-tasking in a busy kitchen
- Ideal for bakeries and pizzerias that use large amounts of dough
- Powerful 2 speed 4.5 hp motor is ideal for high-volume commercial establishments
Other Products from this Line
- Estella SM20 20 qt. / 30 lb. Two-Speed Spiral Dough Mixer - 120V, 2 HP
$1,199.00 / Each
- Estella SM40 40 qt. / 60 lb. Two-Speed Spiral Dough Mixer - 240V, 4 HP
$1,799.00 / Each
- Estella SM30 30 qt. / 45 lb. Two-Speed Spiral Dough Mixer - 120V, 2 HP
$1,399.00 / Each
- Estella SM50 50 qt. / 75 lb. Two-Speed Spiral Dough Mixer - 240V, 4 HP
$1,999.00 / Each
- Estella SM60 60 qt / 90 lb. Two-Speed Spiral Dough Mixer - 240V, 4 HP
$2,499.00 / Each
- Estella SM100 100 qt. / 150 lb. Two-Speed Spiral Dough Mixer - 240V, 3 Phase, 5.5 HP
$7,999.00 / Each
The Estella SM80 120 lb. spiral dough mixer will handle a range of dough products at your bakery, pizzeria, or restaurant.
Designed with commercial applications in mind, this dough mixer has a durable fixed 80 qt. stainless steel bowl, and can handle a flour capacity of 73 lb. and a dough capacity of 120 lb. Whether you're prepping pizzas, cookies, or bread, you'll notice a notable uptick in your kitchen efficiency once you install this unit in your establishment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Easy-to-Use Control Panel
This spiral dough mixer has an intuitive control panel that includes 2 timers, which keep careful track of how long the mixer churns and prevents the dough from becoming overworked. After selecting manual or auto-mode, choose between the slow- or high-speed timer and use the panel to precisely set your desired time up to 99 minutes.
The hooks operate on 2 different speeds, low (135 rpm) and high (200 rpm), while the bowl operates on 12 rpm. With this model, you can switch between speeds without having to stop the mixing process.
As a built-in precaution, the mixer has an auto stop failsafe that will turn off the unit once the timer hits zero, which is helpful for when employees are preoccupied with other tasks throughout the kitchen.
Grated Lid for Safety
This mixer also features a steel grated lid that allows for ingredients such as flour to be added to the dough as it is mixing without having to shut it off. The grate also keeps employees from sticking their hands in the bowl when the mixer is on, improving safety.
A Durable Addition
This unit's 2-speed, belt-driven motor, which has a power output of 3200W, will handle a strenuous workload while yielding impressive results. A sturdy base will keep the mixer in place while handling the rigors of commercial establishments. This unit requires a 240V electrical connection for operation.
- Width:34 5/8 Inches
- Depth:22 Inches
- Height:43 5/16 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register