Other Available Sizes:
- Spiral mixer design mixes dough more efficiently than other mixing styles
- Durable fixed 40 qt. stainless steel mixing bowl with 35 lb. flour and 60 lb. dough capacity
- Includes 30 minute timer with auto-stop feature allows for multi-tasking in a busy kitchen
- Ideal for bakeries and pizzerias that use large amounts of dough
- 2 speeds for optimal precision; 240V, 4 HP
Other Products from this Line
- Estella SM20 20 qt. / 30 lb. Two-Speed Spiral Dough Mixer - 120V, 2 HP
$1,199.00 / Each
- Estella SM30 30 qt. / 45 lb. Two-Speed Spiral Dough Mixer - 120V, 2 HP
$1,399.00 / Each
- Estella SM50 50 qt. / 75 lb. Two-Speed Spiral Dough Mixer - 240V, 4 HP
$1,999.00 / Each
- Estella SM60 60 qt / 90 lb. Two-Speed Spiral Dough Mixer - 240V, 4 HP
$2,499.00 / Each
- Estella SM100 100 qt. / 150 lb. Two-Speed Spiral Dough Mixer - 240V, 3 Phase, 5.5 HP
$7,999.00 / Each
- Estella SM80 80 qt. / 120 lb. Two-Speed Spiral Dough Mixer - 240V, 3 Phase, 4.5 HP
$5,999.00 / Each
The Estella SM40 60 lb. spiral dough mixer will handle a range of dough products at your bakery, pizzeria, or restaurant.
Designed with commercial applications in mind, this dough mixer has a durable fixed 40 qt. stainless steel bowl, and it can handle a flour capacity of 35 lb. and a dough capacity of 60 lb. Whether you're prepping pizzas, cookies, or bread, you'll notice a notable uptick in your kitchen efficiency once you install this unit in your establishment.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
Easy-to-Use Control Panel
This spiral dough mixer has an intuitive control panel that includes a timer, which will keep careful track of how long the mixer churns and prevent the dough from becoming overworked.
As a built-in precaution, the mixer has an auto stop failsafe that will turn off the unit once the timer hits zero, which is helpful for when employees are preoccupied with other tasks throughout the kitchen.
Grated Lid for Safety
The Estella SM40 65 lb. mixer also features a steel grated lid that allows for ingredients such as flour to be added to the dough as it is mixing without having to shut it off. The grate also keeps employees from sticking their hands in the bowl when the mixer is on, improving safety.
A Durable Addition
This unit's 2-speed, belt-driven motor, which has a power output of 3,000W, will handle a strenuous workload while yielding impressive results. A sturdy base will keep the mixer in place while handling the rigors of commercial establishments. This unit requires a 240V electrical connection for operation.
- Width:18 3/4 Inches
- Depth:33 Inches
- Height:39 1/4 Inches
- Flour Capacity:35 lb.
- Dough Capacity:60 lb.
- Weight:250 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register