Delfield 18691BSTMP 91" Worktop Refrigerator with Three Doors and Backsplash
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- Durable stainless steel exterior great for commercial use
- 4" high backsplash to prevent messes
- Stainless steel top offers additional prep space
- High density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation conserves energy
- Compressor located on the right for easy maintenance access
- Environmentally-safe R-290 refrigerant
- Includes 3 removable, epoxy coated wire shelf
- Comes with a set of 5" high casters
Other Products from this Line
Delfield 186114BSTMP 114" Worktop Refrigerator with Three Doors and Backsplash
plus $8,179.60 / Each
Delfield 18672BSTMP 72" Worktop Refrigerator with Two Doors and Backsplash
plus $5,352.05 / Each
Delfield 18648BSTMP 48" Worktop Refrigerator with One Door and Backsplash
plus $3,992.45 / Each
Delfield 18699BSTMP 99" Worktop Refrigerator with Three Doors and Backsplash
plus $7,102.15 / Each
Delfield 18660BSTMP 60" Worktop Refrigerator with Two Doors and Backsplash
plus $4,601.85 / Each
|Delfield 18691BSTMP Specs|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||36 Inches|
|Capacity||24.4 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature Range||36 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Delfield 18691BSTMP Details
The Delfield 18691BSTMP 91" worktop refrigerator with three doors and backsplash provides plenty of space to store ingredients, and a durable stainless steel top to prepare your signature salads, sandwiches, and more! This unit is a great way to provide out of the way refrigerated food storage when space is a limiting factor. The 36" high working surface gives you extra space to prep food while the 4" backsplash protects the wall behind the unit and prevents items from accidently falling off.
To keep backup ingredients close at hand the inside features 3 epoxy coated shelves, making it easy to organize product in an optimal manner. Plus, each door features a thermoformed ABS plastic interior liner, so it's able to withstand frequent use in your commercial space.
Equipped with a 1/4 hp compressor running on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation also conserves energy for increased efficiency. It comes with a set of 5" casters so that you can easily move the unit for cleaning. This unit requires an 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 31 1/2"
Working Surface Height: 36"
Capacity: 24.48 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register