Cornelius WCF-710W 14 1/2" Water Cooled Flake Ice Machine - 875 lb.
- Produces up to 875 lb. of ice per day
- Flake ice is perfect for produce displays, seafood counters, and salad bars
- Reliable, consisten performance in a compact 14 1/2" footprint
- Rugged stainless steel exterior
- Water cooled condenser runs on CFC-free R-404A refrigerant
You May Also Need
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $139.99 / Each
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.59 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $41.49 / Case
Regency Ice Bagger for 8 lb., 10 lb., and 20 lb. Bags
plus $98.49 / Each
|Cornelius 569200006 Specs|
|Width||14 1/2 Inches|
|Height||24 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
750 to 1,250 Pounds
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Flake Ice|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How can I figure out the total daily water consumption of my water cooled ice maker?
- In order to figure out the total daily water consumption you must take into consideration both condenser cooling water as well as potable ice making water. The equation is as follows:
(Potable Water + Condensor Water) x (lb. of ice per day / 100)
Example: (12 gal + 124 gal) x (400 lb / 100) = 544 gallons per 24 hours
Cornelius 569200006 Details
Whether you need a way to keep healthcare patients hydrated or an effective way of safely presenting perishable foods, this Cornelius WCF-710W 14 1/2" water cooled ice machine is sure to give you the reliable, high-quality flake ice that you need! These small, soft flakes of ice cool rapidly and mold to any shape, making them a great way to safely and distinctly present seafood, meat, fruits, and vegetables at seafood counters, salad bars, and produce displays. Because the ice it makes is soft and easy to chew, this machine is also a great addition to healthcare settings.
The unit's powerful 3/4 hp water cooled condenser runs on CFC-free R-404A refrigerant, allowing it to efficiently produce up to 875 lb. of ice per day! Its corrosion resistant stainless steel exterior and reliable components guarantee long-lasting dependability and performance. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 14 1/2"
Height: 24 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
1/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register