$5,038.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $151.14 back (15,114 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Ice Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 620 lb. of full cube ice per day
- Dishwasher-safe water distribution tube and plastic foodzone parts make cleaning easy
- 1-touch sanitizing and descaling, indicator LEDs notify you when cleaning is required
- Agion antimicrobial protection
- 208-230V, 60 Hz, 1 Phase
Works WithView All Items
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
$7.99/EachOut Of Stock
Ice-O-Matic CIM0636FW Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 160 lb.
- 30 1/4 Inches
- 24 1/4 Inches
- 21 1/4 Inches
- 9 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 208 - 230 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 620 Pounds
- Condenser Type
- Water Cooled
- BPA Free
Made in America
- Ice Type
- Full Size Cubes
- Plug Type
- Power Usage
- 4.27 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Refrigerant Type
- Ice Machines
- Water Usage
- 19.2 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- How can I figure out the total daily water consumption of my water cooled ice maker?
- In order to figure out the total daily water consumption you must take into consideration both condenser cooling water as well as potable ice making water. The equation is as follows:
(Potable Water + Condensor Water) x (lb. of ice per day / 100)
Example: (12 gal + 124 gal) x (400 lb / 100) = 544 gallons per 24 hours
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the Works With items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the Works With items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Is this Ice-O-Matic product returnable?
- No, this Ice-O-Matic product is not returnable.
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Ice-O-Matic CIM0636FW Details
Choose this Ice-O-Matic CIM0636FW 30" water cooled ice machine for dependable ice production and a host of smart design features that will help your business run at maximum efficiency! This ice machine is capable of producing up to 620 lb. of full cube (7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8") ice per day and it exceeds energy regulations for ice machines, providing superior efficiency that will save you on your utility bill. All ice machines require frequent maintenance and cleaning to keep them running properly, so it's important to choose a model that will make this process as easy and as fast as possible. Ice-O-Matic's Elevation series accomplishes this by making the foodzone components out of recyclable, dishwasher-safe, and BPA-free plastic. Simply snap each piece out, run them through a dishwasher cycle, and then snap them back into place to get back to producing ice! The entire disassembly process takes mere minutes, which makes it easier for your employees to do, and also makes it more likely that it will be done when the machine requires it. Additionally, key components utilize Agion antimicrobial protection to help inhibit harmful pathogens from growing in the first place.
The Universal Smart Harness control board system allows easy access, and provides digital diagnostics, universal components and a common configuration that together make it easy and intuitive to set up your new machine, and to find and fix a problem should one arise. This translates to shorter installation times, easier service calls, and more money saved on your bottom line! It uses R404A refrigerant and requires a 208-230V electrical connection.
Width: 30 1/4"
Depth: 24 1/4"
Height: 21 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Listed - EU
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet specific properties and a limited range of hazards for product safety.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register